How's The Weather In Your City?

350Z

Core Team
Returned from Kochi last night and realized that Delhi's weather is surprisingly far more pleasant at 19° celsius. It's too hot and humid in Kochi at the moment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Updating after a long time in this thread:

Bangalore is becoming warmer day by day, fans have started to swing, ice cream parlors getting busy, sun's shining bright and we are starting to sweat.

^^Oh, that is bad, even I felt the same last month and surprised as it is warm than Hyderabad. I still remember 20 years back when I first visited Bangalore use to shiver with cold in Feb

^^Oh, that is bad, even I felt the same last month and surprised as it is warm than Hyderabad. I still remember 20 years back when I first visited Bangalore use to shiver with cold in Feb
Until 2007, Bangalore had nice weather, after it became IT hub, the vehicle population grew large in number with pollution has grown, now-a-days our face is filled with fumes if we go out in the traffic!

Around 10:00 pm near my home.
Oh, this type of fog is very much dangerous for people to move out in cities, drive safe dear members in Delhi.

It's 23C as of now in Bangalore and had a few spells of rain in the afternoon near old airport road.

In the mornings the temperatures goes down till 16C in my place and 14C near old airport road brrr...

Top Bottom