Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler Review & Pictures

Nice and precise review.
But I dont consider it as overpriced. It's the only bike which offers rear disc in this segment. Plus a digi speedo also is there. So its worth the money..

Thread Starter #17
@Umang- thanks friend, More reviews coming soon.
@blackbeauty- thanks for your comments. Yes this is the only 150cc bike to offer rear disc as standard feature.

hey Akash great and crisp review buddy! Keep more coming! But i feel this is just a revamped Twister and does not look appealing to my eyes. The digital speedo console looks very ordinary when compared to the ones in Pulsar and Apache. And finally the pricing should have been somewhere around 60-65k.

Thread Starter #19
@cooldhaya- thanks friend. Yes more to come. You may also check the "TVS Jive No Tension Bike Road Test" too. Sorry but cant post link since i am on mobile site.

AMG

Suspended
Just saw one of these in the streets today and actually thought this was a HH passion facelift.
When i saw the decals, I realized that this is a dazzler.[frustration]

Thread Starter #21
Just saw one of these in the streets today and actually thought this was a HH passion facelift.
When i saw the decals, I realized that this is a dazzler.[frustration]
The rear lamps resemble that of Passion Plus, but otherwise the difference is quite noticeable.

Thread Starter #25
Even the current Unicorn costs 61895 Ex Showroom in Bangalore. And 65227 for Dazzler Ex Showroom. 3300 is simply justified for the features they offer.
The exciting features which Dazzler boasts are-
Rear Disc Brake(Standard)
Digital Instrument cluster
New Design

had a test drive of new unicorn as my hunt for new bike,didnt impressed me as its small and short compared to regular unicorn which is its ASP.Honda added a small digi meter and this model get one bhp more power.Yes the engine is a gem but 75K on road price is too steep to pay.

Thread Starter #27
Yes Vijay, even i felt the ride somfort for tall riders is missing in this bike. But the engine is more peppier than the old Unicorn, thats mainly due to lesser weight and slight increase in power.

Yes Vijay, even i felt the ride somfort for tall riders is missing in this bike. But the engine is more peppier than the old Unicorn, thats mainly due to lesser weight and slight increase in power.
yes its peppier due to its lesser weight as you mentioned, but the price they are asking for this one is too high to pay.When i was having my TD, i did saw few customers who opted for regular unicorn rather they this new one, and when i asked them why didnt go for the new model, answer was simple, too short and not comfortable as older one, more price so why to pay more and get less with just 1 bhp more power, doesnt make sense.

Thread Starter #29
Yes, i feel Honda has priced almost all its bikes on a higher side which is why they are not able to rule any of the segment.

Top Bottom