Help Needed in Buying an Entry Level Sedan

ok max of 7 lakh

options are :-

dzire petrol
ford classic
mahindra verito
toyota etios
tata manza i think so petrol option would be available with that budget

Out of the above which is the best car which i can choose (etios or dzire)..please suggest
Out of the above, best driver's car would be Fiesta. But it has lesser rear space as compared to Manza or Etios. Between Etios and Dzire, I would vote for Etios.

freakdude.

Out of the above which is the best car which i can choose (etios or dzire)..please suggest
If you have finally nailed down to these 2 models only then I would suggest you to go with Etios, because DZire is not well known for it's rear seat space. I am assuming that Etios is having better rear seat space than DZire.

But etios is more than 1.5 lac more expensive than dezire. Consider this also na

ps: why are you not buying sunny petrol. Its the best man

Etios has to be the best one here. Clearly your primary preference seems to be comfort on the rear seat. Etios is way good than Dzire in this regard. Only hitch against the Etios is the center console which does not look and feel great. If you can live with that then square your choice on Etios.

Thread Starter #23
Etios has to be the best one here. Clearly your primary preference seems to be comfort on the rear seat. Etios is way good than Dzire in this regard. Only hitch against the Etios is the center console which does not look and feel great. If you can live with that then square your choice on Etios.
Hi Friends... thank you all for your valuable comments....

Finally I have decided to go with ETIOS.

+1 and one more thing in Etios is its interior plastic is not par like other Toyota Stuff !!

i heard from my battery repair guy that etios and tata cars have alternator issues
he said maruti and hyundai rarely come for mechanical issues
however tata and toyota every 2nd car

Hi Friends... thank you all for your valuable comments....

Finally I have decided to go with ETIOS.
Buddy just hold your horses, Toyota is coming up with a new Biege interiors for Etios which will be launched before Diwali, i have posted the picture in Etios thread do go through it for more details.

Top Bottom