Help Needed in Buying an Entry Level Sedan

Thread Starter #31
Buddy just hold your horses, Toyota is coming up with a new Biege interiors for Etios which will be launched before Diwali, i have posted the picture in Etios thread do go through it for more details.
Please provide the link for the same.

IMO when you are looking for a petrol sedan, you should one of these brands:
1. Maruti
2. Honda
3. Toyota

No one makes better petrol technology at entry level. so choice you have is Dzire, SX4 (if your budget is 7 lacs as it comes with huge discounts on offer), Etios and I suggest to consider Honda Jazz. Jazz is not a sedan but it is surely more spacious than Dzire. Just go for a test drive and decide.

IMO when you are looking for a petrol sedan, you should one of these brands:
1. Maruti
2. Honda
3. Toyota

No one makes better petrol technology at entry level. so choice you have is Dzire, SX4 (if your budget is 7 lacs as it comes with huge discounts on offer), Etios and I suggest to consider Honda Jazz. Jazz is not a sedan but it is surely more spacious than Dzire. Just go for a test drive and decide.
+100 for jaaz it seriously has much more space then dezire and the interiors the overall quality is amazing .
The base model comes with music system steering mounted controls and guess what abs and airbags too . And has a decent mileage too . Rather then going for etios and dezire I would any day go for Honda jaaz for its premiuim feel ,exclusivity and the sweet engine and can hold luggage more then any sedan too because of Hondas magic seats .

Thanks t777. Yes Denice. Do read my review which is objective written after pushing Verito to its limits. I drove a number of entry and mid level sedans, but I found Verito for my needs. The new Avatar of Verito is very good to look at and the boxy looks are simply missing. Now this car looks far better. FE is excellent, 3 and a half persons can sit at the back and the ride quality is good. Happy buying.

Your Need -
No. of passengers - 4
Old passengers - 2
Budget 7 lac
Petrol vehicle.
Now I was going thru the thread and ralized that your luggage space is also not very high.
Basic question - Do you really need a sedan?
Give a thought for hatbacks like Jazz.

Top Bottom