Eyes Off The Road: Met a Minor Accident!!

I am surprised how people revive 2 months old thread. Very late response guys, very late! [lol]
Just 2 months, hmm didn't even notice the date. Thanks for letting us know. BTW if this thread were even an year old, I would have commented anyway maybe because I'm not a robot who needs to calculate the decision of posting based on date, time and other logic. I'm just another human who came through an interesting post which needed commenting on. Isn't this what a forum is about?? BTW sorry if I went overboard with the answer and hurt your or anyone's feelings. [:)]

Just 2 months, hmm didn't even notice the date. Thanks for letting us know. BTW if this thread were even an year old, I would have commented anyway maybe because I'm not a robot who needs to calculate the decision of posting based on date, time and other logic. I'm just another human who came through an interesting post which needed commenting on. Isn't this what a forum is about?? BTW sorry if I went overboard with the answer and hurt your or anyone's feelings. [:)]
Ooh! I'm hurt! [lol] Just kidding, bro! I was just pointing out the date, thinking you guys didn't noticed it. This is what forums are for, to provide you information! And no, I'm not bothered that you guys replied for this, because this is a forum! [;)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
There is a saying in Hindi, Saavdhani hati durghatna ghati (the moment one gets distracted, accidents are bound to happen). It is nice that your timely reflexes saved you and the biker. You told me about it. I couldn't reply to your thread earlier. Still, one learns from such happenings and I am sure you are more attentive now and don't get distracted by the worldly distractions when driving.

I am surprised how people revive 2 months old thread. Very late response guys, very late!
You won't ever change!![;)]. I hope you are being taken care nicely at home. This topic by Vipul is actually worth a thought. Now, it does not matter if the thought comes even after 3-4 months. As its said, "better late than never"

Regards

Akash

Ooh! I'm hurt! [lol] Just kidding, bro! I was just pointing out the date, thinking you guys didn't noticed it. This is what forums are for, to provide you information! And no, I'm not bothered that you guys replied for this, because this is a forum! [;)]
Ahh don't stress it. I was also kidding. Everyone has his/her own point of view. Wasn't offended or anything but when I saw the post then I thought why not have some fun instead. BTW reading through your 2 year old xcent ownership thread. Gonna reply on it too.[:)]

@Akash1886
You are absolutely right, while driving one cannot be distracted even for a minute. You might be following proper road rules but you can't be sure that others are doing the same.

Last edited:
You won't ever change!![;)]. I hope you are being taken care nicely at home. This topic by Vipul is actually worth a thought. Now, it does not matter if the thought comes even after 3-4 months. As its said, "better late than never"
My better half got fed up trying to change me! So I guess, I won't change, ever! [lol]

Top Bottom