Cost of Smoking the Headlamps?

r15 custom re paint

R15 pictures!
picture taken before polishing them.
post polish picture is not available with me. will get one soon

prev post had some problem i think!

this is the medium smoked tail lamp of logan,
Vibhor, could you post this in smoking thread too? i am not able to duplicate the post

Attachments

Head lamp tinting

This is the head lamp tint on my bike.

I was preparing some stuff for the showroom ,

started with three tail lamps, starting with lightest tinting and them medium and after that a complete dark kinda. after the dark tinting , the material was left , cant store them , it will become waste.

some of my staff's bike was also given a coat , still some were remaining , and i used them in my head lamps then![evil]

First picture taken in evening just after tint , next one today morning . Didnt even mask the other area , the tint is all over the faring :stupid:

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice but the light tint is not visible at first sight. Try something with dark tints and post the pictures soon!

It is the darkest one. actually in head light a lighter shade are to be done . this is remain of darkest tint after preparing a dark one in tail lamp , just one coat of the dark shade.

Didnt follow proper process in this tinting , all of a sudden the painter called for all the bikes saying too much is remaining , some black hero honda coated fully thinking it to be a paint , at last we did for my bike , no masking nothing was done , just washed and not even allowed to dry naturally [evil]

Is that a brown shade? But indicators are looking good.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No in picture it looks like that , may be the cam effect . its black shade[thumbsup]

Top Bottom