Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th Jun 2012!

Thread Starter #140
Ah !! that pic is really hot buddy and again your Punto wins here, may be due to that RED color
Thanks RK. But I did like the Linea in white. It looks quite majestic and the guy has maintained it in prestine condition!

The combo looks great to me, nice click buddy.
Thanks Vivek, shall pass on the photo credit to my friend. It was his click [:D]

Thread Starter #142
Thanks Visran..

Well, its been a while since I updated this thread. Time for a small update - Have clocked close to 14k joyful kms till date and my Red hotty has been reliable and niggle free. Visited Madhu's tyre shop (Langford Road, Blore) for routine alignment, balancing and rotation work. As usual, work was done in a professional way and in quick time too. Everything was over in about half an hour and cost was Rs. 620 (alignment - 250 + balancing - 200 + weights - 103). Over all, very satisfied with the work and the cost. These guys are very professional and have good knowledge regarding tyre care. If any one is facing any tyre issue, this is the shop to visit. Their equipments are top notch and this guy is well known among-st auto enthusiasts .

WP_20130518_008.jpg

WP_20130518_001.jpg

WP_20130518_002.jpg

WP_20130518_006.jpg

Last edited:
That looks to be a nice facility CF[:)]. I suggest all not to go with dealer service center for WA and WB, they do not do it properly and it is better to go to a outside tyre facility like the above one where they do a proper job and will save you from uneven tyre wear

Thread Starter #145
@ RK, yes! Facility is upto date and more important is that they have the expertise to use the technology.

@ Vivek, even I was surprised hearing the bill amount. I was expecting it to be beyond 750Rs and the job done included tyre rotation also. They promptly marked all the tyres before removing to avoid confusion later on. Such small professional display makes a big difference to the customer. All future alignments and balancing will be done at Madhu's though its @ 6 kms from my place.

Thread Starter #147
@ SOOZ, here is the postal address - Madhus Enterprises, No 35/5 Langford Road, below double road flyover. Contact # 41519450.

Its at the Langford road and double road intersection. In case you are planning a visit over weekend, its better to call before going. At times, it will be heavily crowded.

Thread Starter #148
This day, a year back marked the beginning of an association with Punto which transformed into a pure driving nirvana over the course of time. Happy Anniversary Red hotty [clap]

Ownership review update, pics, 2nd free service/15 k kms service details to follow....

Top Bottom