Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th Jun 2012!

@CF

We accept your difficulty, but having a great car like Punto and an awesome smart phone like Lumia 620, we expect you do it quickly[clap]

Thread Starter #107
@ RK, this can be termed 'technological blackmailing' [lol]

Btw, finally here is the pic of the phone holder which I use mainly while using the navigation. In the pic, it appears very close to the steering wheel, but there is sufficient gap to maneuver. Sorry for the delay in uploading -

Attachments

@CF

Yes we do some black mailing with close friends some time[;)], Thank you for the pic, but to be frank it is like

"You have invited me for a nice dinner, but never told me where is the venue"[lol]

Sir, please sit on the rear sit just behind the driver seat and take a pick of that mobile holder and also sit in driver seat and take a pic of the same to understand it properly other wise it is very confusing that how comfortable it is , sorry for more trouble buddy

Thread Starter #111
@ Vivek, It doesnt affect the visibility as it is below the eye level. Considering Punto's large windscreen area, it wont have any impact on visibility. For this reason alone, I prefer to place the holder on right corner instead of centre.

@RK, here are few more pics for you. Hope you get a better idea of these pics. The first image was shot from rear seat, hence posting pics taken from driver's seat now. Btw I bought it on Ebay for @190 bucks. So dont worry, its worth trying in case you plan to have one [;)]

Attachments

Last edited:
@CF

Thank you for the pics and your time buddy !! Yes it is not disturbing the right side corner view and placed well. Yes I need to buy one immediately before I come to Bangalore in my car[:)]

If you would be using Navigation, make sure you buy a car charger as well. Another hole in your pocket [lol]
Yes, I need to buy one, [lol] the moment I decided to buy a car, I opened a big hole to the packet anticipating the many things CF, but within these two years I have not added anything to the car so far, no my mobile making me to do all this and bigger things are still pending alloys, front power windows, visit to 3M carcare etc., I will do them in a phase manner[:)]

Take it if you need (Another suggestion) [glasses]

When you buy a car charger, buy just an USB adapter if you have an USB cable for your mobile. You can charge thru that. Good thing is, you can charge other mobiles if you have the respective usb cables than buying an adapter for each mobile.

[;)]

Take it if you need (Another suggestion) [glasses]

When you buy a car charger, buy just an USB adapter if you have an USB cable for your mobile. You can charge thru that. Good thing is, you can charge other mobiles if you have the respective usb cables than buying an adapter for each mobile.

[;)]
+1000. I have bought blackberry USB car charger. Now it could be used for any mobile that gets charged via USB.

Carfreak I did not like the location of Mobile fone on windscreen. From my experience it severly adds to blind spot and is the same place from where those dreaded motorbikes and cyclist pop out doing uturns and sudden lane cutting. I suggest you find a better place.

-A fellow Punto owner.

Thread Starter #119
^^ I agree Jayadev. But the thing is mobile holder will not be mounted on to the windscreen always. It gets mounted only on rare occassions when I use navigation and that too during outstation drives. Most of the time, mobile holder shall be lying in the glove box [lol] I somehow dont like it to mount it in the centre because co-passengers tend to fiddle with it which irritates me at times. This was mounted to take a pic for RK [:D]

A fellow Punto owner
Oh! I can never forget this [;)] because your Punto was also a main contributory in me buying one

Thread Starter #120
Yes, I need to buy one
When you buy a car charger, buy just an USB adapter if you have an USB cable for your mobile.
+1000. I have bought blackberry USB car charger. Now it could be used for any mobile that gets charged via USB.
Guys, bought 'Belkin' car charger from Ebay [clap] Earlier was using multi pin charger. But, felt its better to replace it with universal USB charger. I use car charger mainly during long drive or during emergencies, not on a regular basis. Here are the pics -

Belkin.JPG

WP_20130402_001.jpg

WP_20130402_003.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom