A118C Car Dashcam - Review

Thread Starter #46
Is this camera is fixed behind IRVM? Can you share the pic of the camera how it is fixed
Yes sir, it can be fixed behind IRVM with the provided double sided adhesive. The mount is attached on the windshield and dashcam is inserted on it. You can find pics and installation instructions here

If you are looking to buy a new dashcam then I would suggest Viofo A119S. It is selling for 5k on Banggood as promo sale today. Here is the link.

I have ordered the same yesterday and today it has been shipped via Gati.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Yes sir, it can be fixed behind IRVM with the provided double sided adhesive. The mount is attached on the windshield and dashcam is inserted on it. You can find pics and installation instructions here

If you are looking to buy a new dashcam then I would suggest Viofo A119S. It is selling for 5k on Banggood as promo sale today. Here is the link.

I have ordered the same yesterday and today it has been shipped via Gati.

Thanks...
Best Regards
Thank you. Also i just found this

How would it be? any huge difference between the one you have mentioned and this?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48
Thank you. Also i just found this

How would it be? any huge difference between the one you have mentioned and this?
It is a low end dashcam hence video quality will be average. Camera sensor is unknown and it records upto 1280x720 @ 30FPS only. Instead I would suggest this or this for the same price but again video quality will be lower then expensive dashcams.

The one I have recommended costs 5 times more because it has Sony sensor which records 1980x1080 @ 60FPS videos and has lens of viewing angle 135 Degrees. It uses capacitor instead of battery so less chance of blasting or melting the device under high temperature. Supports and includes GPS to record location and vehicle speed along with the video. The mount is attached using double sided adhesive to prevent camera shake (Most other cams use suction cup). And etc...

Note: If buying from Banggood, select "India Direct Mail" as shipping option. If buying from Gearbest, select "Priority Line" as shipping option. So that the item(s) will be shipped via Gati and will reach you in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Thank you for the Post number 3 - Amazing guidance about how to open A-pillar, So with this guide I finally able to conceal my Dash Cam Wire after 2.5 years of purchase and Smart Mirror Wire after 8th Month of purchase.
For this, I need to buy a set of Pry Tool from Banggood...No more painful finger.

Thank You CRACING - Great Job.

Top Bottom