FIAT Grande Punto v/s Hyundai i20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other updates from other forums on Punto.

Fiat is planning to launch a parts and customization store, similar to the ones available on the UK web site wherein a customer can add special parts to the car. The metallic pedals/foot rest, sports alloys as well as some other stuff will be available for purchase by existing Punto owners.

Punto Sports is only expected during or after the summer. The engine is a 90hp diesel. Expected price is 6.8-7L ex showroom, or in other words, roughly 1L more than the current EmoPack. The car will be available in white (with or without the jazzy decals) as well as a bunch of other colors.

Some other updates from other forums on Punto.
Am sure you are looking forward to that!!

Metal pedals sure look cool, and OS are a must, most of what you see in the acc. stores are cheap rip-offs.

@RSM: I am typical Indian (and a Mallu), so money is a factor for sure! But I would do a best trade-off analysis before deciding on something.
hey, btw even i am a mallu!

Dear All, unfortunately on the very second day of me landing here (in Kerala) my father got hospitalized. His condition is still slightly complicated and there is an operation scheduled for tomorrow morning. I will come back to this thread soon. :frown:
very sorry to hear that mate.

i am sure he will get well soon. may god bless him.

350Z

Core Team
Let us open a separate thread for mallu's discussion. :wink:

Back to topic,
Shynish, It's sad to hear about your father getting hospitalized, Best wishes from our whole team. May he recover soon. Once everything is fine, You can go to Volkswagen Showroom and TD the Polo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

fraud mallu? whats that?
A Fraud Mallu is someone brought up outside Kerala and whose Malayalam is pathetic. where nosey and nasal relatives makes him stick out like a sore thumb!!!
[:D][:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us open a separate thread for mallu's discussion. :wink:

Back to topic,
Shynish, It's sad to hear about your father getting hospitalized, Best wishes from our whole team. May he recover soon. Once everything is fine, You can go to Volkswagen Showroom and TD the Polo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

LOL
i know it is not funny but that is a nice way to give your suggestion to which car you are suggesting.

anyways, yea, punto and polo can should come in to your mind.

OT: Isn't Polo coming in March?

Thread Starter #43
Guys, unfortunately I have been called back to Copenhagen. So I have pushed my plans for new car a little bit. I think this will give me enough time to observe how POLO is doing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom