Chennai Meet Proposed on 22/10/2013

Re: Chennai Meet Proposed on 7th Oct'13!!

Gurrala ji: I hope the situation in your area is well under control. I was at Hyderabad a couple of days back. Sadly since I was off from the forum for sometime, the idea of meet never stroke me. So next time I come to Hyderabad, would be looking forward to meet you all.

As for the Chennai meet, guys, I too might join you guys if the meet happens in mid November. No concrete plans as of now, but there are 50-50 chances. So do keep this thread updated.
Akash,

That is nice to know that you will be in chennai. Whatever, pls keep us posted when you are in chennai. We will have at-least a mini meet. [I meant both in numbers as well as time, no problem]

Thread Starter #17

Friends,

Hope this time I will miss travelling to Chennai after long time. I am there on 22nd and 23rd till evening, So can we make a meet on 22/10/13 evening[:)]

Look forward to hear from you friends

Friends,

Hope this time I will miss travelling to Chennai after long time. I am there on 22nd and 23rd till evening, So can we make a meet on 22/10/13 evening[:)]

Look forward to hear from you friends
As discussed, I'm IN Guralla.

Thread Starter #19

Great Appu, I tried reaching Dhaya but I think he is busy. Spoke to Sethu and he is IN.

Please inform other members whom you have numbers.

Thanks guralla, will try to catch up. Is the time fixed? mostly in the evenings will be locked up with meetings.In the IT industry this is the only time people works.[:)].definitely will come atleast in the last hours.

Will confirm immediately once the time and venue is fixed.

Thread Starter #23

@hari

Thank you for your quick response. The time is not fixed yet anything as it will be somewhere around 6 to 7pm as most of the people will be free by that time. Yeah I know how IT world works and even Appu has his shift upto 10pm and he will try and join us little early if possible. So you can also join us as per your time. please PM me your number to me so that the venue and time can be communicated.

Friends please decide some good place especially Appu see that a place near to your work place.

Great sir. i will try to PM some of the active chennai members.

@Appu is the venue is fixed?

Hey RK please plan the venue within Chennai no ECR or OMR. I can join you by 2or3pm as I need to go to office by 5pm. Looking for more updates.

Thread Starter #26

@Sethu, I have already sent PMs to few members. Venue is not fixed. As Kinky said it should be in Chennai and I think a place around Vadapalani, Ashoknagar, Guindy may be good, but I am not able to fix this, please think of this in consultation with Appu and fix the same.

I should be free by afternoon 3pm as per my schedule I have one meeting tomorrow and other one on next day.

@Kinky, let us see how we could meet, it seems IT guys in chennai have office timings across the day[;)]

Another Update : Its raining quite heavily in Chennai since yesterday. The forecast is the same for next 3 days.

Venue somewhere around Guindy will be good for everyone i think, as this is the center place for chennai.

@Appu,@sethu - Where is your work place?

Ha Ha.. Hari, you can not take my work place into account. Because it is in one end of chennai... it is ENNORE. I will be back home by 5 to 6 PM. (Residense is at Salligramam, near Chinmaya nagar)

So this is my status.

Appu is in PORUR ( Hope am right)

@Sethu

oh ok got it. My Office @ DLF IT Park, manapakkam. approx 3 kms to PORUR on one side and guindy on other side.

Venue somewhere around Guindy will be good for everyone i think, as this is the center place for chennai.

@Appu,@sethu - Where is your work place?
I'm working in DLF IT park and staying in Porur.

As you mentioned, between V.palani to Guindy will be center to all[:)]

Ha Ha.. Hari, you can not take my work place into account. Because it is in one end of chennai... it is ENNORE. I will be back home by 5 to 6 PM. (Residense is at Salligramam, near Chinmaya nagar)

So this is my status.
Sethu sir, you will be free after 6Pm, so No problem for you to attend the meet[;)].

BTW, shall we all meet for a Buffet Dinner at some Hotel between V.palani to Guindy?. So that we all have leisure time to discuss with everyone. (Dhaya's Idea[:D]). what you say guys?

Appu is in PORUR ( Hope am right)
Yes, sethu sir. You are right.

Top Bottom