Chennai Meet Proposed on 22/10/2013

Re: Chennai Meet Proposed on 7th Oct'13!!

@Sethu

oh ok got it. My Office @ DLF IT Park, manapakkam. approx 3 kms to PORUR on one side and guindy on other side.
Hey Hari I too work at DLF IT Park. Hope we can start together then. PM me.

@Sethu

oh ok got it. My Office @ DLF IT Park, manapakkam. approx 3 kms to PORUR on one side and guindy on other side.

What is happening here?

Most of Chennai Guys are at DFL[clap]

Kinky PM your number to me. If possible we will have a small Tea break at Logica today evening[;)]

oh 3 of us in the same IT park.Great.

We can meet on anyday.Just spoke to vinoth, planned to meet today evening for a tea.

@K!NkY

we can meet at 5th block cafeteria for a tea today evening.

Thread Starter #34

Hhahahaha[lol] till I pull you out you 3 (Appu,Kinky,Hari) doesn't know that all work at same place. See how world is too small and thank TAI and me too[;)].

Yeah regarding the place and time I leave it to you guys and that buffet idea sounds good from Dhaya.

So there is no fixed time duration of the meet. Select a point and leave it to the members and people start joining there right from 6pm till late night

Thread Starter #35

Friends just started towards Chennai and look forward to meet you all tomorrow [:)]

The other thing to remember here, I had my first TAI meet in Chennai a year back !!

Last edited:

I'm working in DLF IT park and staying in Porur.

As you mentioned, between V.palani to Guindy will be center to all

Sethu sir, you will be free after 6Pm, so No problem for you to attend the meet.
Yes I will be going by Bike to office tomorrow (hopefully no rain) so that I will be at home sharp at 4.30 pm and will be ready to start for the meet max by 5.30 pm after refreshing myself.

BTW, shall we all meet for a Buffet Dinner at some Hotel between V.palani to Guindy?. So that we all have leisure time to discuss with everyone. (Dhaya's Idea. what you say guys?
Kool. Let us leave the decision to choose a place also to Dhaya [;)]

What is happening here?

Most of Chennai Guys are at DFL

Kinky PM your number to me. If possible we will have a small Tea break at Logica today evening
Hhahahaha till I pull you out you 3 (Appu,Kinky,Hari) doesn't know that all work at same place. See how world is too small and thank TAI and me too[;)].

Yeah regarding the place and time I leave it to you guys and that buffet idea sounds good from Dhaya.

So there is no fixed time duration of the meet. Select a point and leave it to the members and people start joining there right from 6pm till late night
I myself start thinking that all three should be from same place based on your posts. But kept quiet and yes now the cat is out of bag and am sure these three guys going to freak out from now on since they work in same place.

I just spoke to the DEViL (came from his mouth but good Devil) and it is just boarded the train and on the way to Chennai.

Meet you guys tomorrow.

In the mean time let me go thru net for some hotels in and around vadapalani for buffet.

You three guys need to go back to office or JUT to home from meet?

And any body else confirmed?

Friends just started towards Chennai and look forward to meet you all tomorrow [:)]

The other thing to remember here, I had my first TAI meet in Chennai a year back !!
Just saw the message. I am at the far end of OMR - so Guindy would work better than Vadapalani for me. Still need to work around the schedule so that I can plan to leave by 05:00 in which case should get to the city by 6:30 or so.

Still tentative at this time but will try to make it. Should have more clarity by tomorrow.

In the mean time let me go thru net for some hotels in and around vadapalani for buffet.

You three guys need to go back to office or JUT to home from meet?

And any body else confirmed?
We all returned to office. Because we three are good boys[:D]

Had a nice time with appu and kinky evening, but forgot to have tea in the proposed tea meeting.
Yes Hari, we forgot to had a Tea.

It was nice meeting you Hari and Kinky[:)].

we talked more about cars, Kinky and Hari shared their experience about their previous cars. Totally it was a nice meet.

I got a chance to see Hari's Black Safari at office parking. Wow, it looks wonderful. I sat on Driver seat and started the car and started speaking about Safari, it was a wonderful experience[:)]

Great. So as of now.

Gurrala
Sethu
Appu
Dhaya
Kinky
Hari
Ajay
Prem

I have PMed Dr Mudhan also. Let us see.

Guys if the number is more than 10 do we need to book? (I spoke to Appu he suggested Ambika Empire Buffet)

Top Bottom