Car Wraps: Queries, Suggestions, Outlets, Reviews & Pics

Re: Car Wraps: Queries, Suggestions, Outlets, Review, Pics; Post here!

I have seen a couple wrapped cars from IDE around Delhi and NCR and must admit it sure does look really cool. But all I know that its pretty costly to wrap a whole car right?

Thread Starter #17

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I have seen a couple wrapped cars from IDE around Delhi and NCR and must admit it sure does look really cool. But all I know that its pretty costly to wrap a whole car right?
The owners of IDE i.e Himanshu and Ankit are very good friends of mine. I got the hood wrapped from them and they did a fantastic job at reasonable price. They are highly competitive and reasonable in pricing in comparison to other wrapping outlets here in NCR even for a full-wrap project. I guess Himanshu is a member with us!

unnamed.jpg

Above is a pic of my City I-vtec. The pic was clicked by Ankit. I have used their services and feel utmost satisfaction.

OT: IDE serves great coffee too![clap].

IDE@ TAI.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Re: Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

hey bro!! i want to know how much it costs for full car wrap of santro xing xo.. and the color is matte black..

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

The owners of IDE i.e Himanshu and Ankit are very good friends of mine. I got the hood wrapped from them and they did a fantastic job at reasonable price. They are highly competitive and reasonable in pricing in comparison to other wrapping outlets here in NCR even for a full-wrap project. I guess Himanshu is a member with us!

Regards

Akash
hey akash , how is the wrap holding up ? for how much did you pay for this ? my local wrap on the verna's roof is having cracks , maybe because of the heat. so i need to install a new one.

do you or any of you know a good reasonable place to get the roof done ? i inquired mac auto care and connaught caee , both charge around 5k[confused]

don't want to spend this much , maybe around 2k.

Thread Starter #24

Akash1886

Honoured Member

hey akash , how is the wrap holding up ? for how much did you pay for this ?
do you or any of you know a good reasonable place to get the roof done ? i inquired mac auto care and connaught caee , both charge around 5k
don't want to spend this much , maybe around 2k.
Roof Wrap is still going good no issues at all. I know a place in karol bagh by name of Pandit Seat Covers. There are 2 brothers there in the same shop who did the roof wrap for my car in Gloss Black in 1 piece for Rs 1100/-.

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Roof Wrap is still going good no issues at all. I know a place in karol bagh by name of Pandit Seat Covers. There are 2 brothers there in the same shop who did the roof wrap for my car in Gloss Black in 1 piece for Rs 1100/-.

Regards

Akash
Thanks akash [thumbsup] karol bagh is a very crowded. Whenever i go , i go on my bike [:D] will ask 1-2 more places and if there's no option will go to karol bagh.

Thread Starter #26

Akash1886

Honoured Member

A Gold Wrapped Jaguar![;)] Any one?? Aren't they a big distraction for fellow motorists specially during the day time and night time with headlamps on?

IMG-20150422-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20150422-WA0002.jpg

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars don't go there on Sunday because of excessive crowd.Monday will be ok for you as mobile market is closed on Monday so you wil find less crowd there [:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

allhyundaicars don't go there on Sunday because of excessive crowd.Monday will be ok for you as mobile market is closed on Monday so you wil find less crowd there [:)]
Yes i know [:D] although i go there on sunday only because there's no traffic on roads. Takes just 20 minutes. On weekdays it takes around 45 minutes. Park the car at a main red light and a walk of 5 minutes.

I will go to Connaught care today.

My cousin told me the wrap might have damaged the paint[confused] i'll peel off a little bit of the tape to check.

I'm really confused. If i peel it off and the paint is affected i can't take the car home like that. Then i have to get one more wrap.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I'm really confused. If i peel it off and the paint is affected i can't take the car home like that. Then i have to get one more wrap.
Buddy at max there would be bit of residue/gum on the paint. The residue of old wrap can be removed in 15-20 minutes. Paint is not damaged in case of wraps. I have seen the wrap changing processes extensively. So don't be worried.

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Buddy at max there would be bit of residue/gum on the paint. The residue of old wrap can be removed in 15-20 minutes. Paint is not damaged in case of wraps. I have seen the wrap changing processes extensively. So don't be worried.

Regards

Akash
I just came back. Removed the wrap and there was no color on the roof but since there was cracks on the wrap it was very hard to remove it. Took almost 45 minutes.

The guy who removed the tape works at a professional auto spa :p he goes there when there is shortage of personnel. He told me everything about the costs involved and even the place from where to buy genuine tape [:D] at a fraction of the cost that those auto spa charges.

When he told me about the place then i realised i too have seen the shop many years back. Will visit the shop soon and update.

Top Bottom