Hi Kikloo, first of all congratulation on the new Spark. My 2 cents on the points that were mentioned in this thread (from my 4 year experience as a Spark owner).
1) AC is really weak, specially in the summers. I asked about this to ASS
, and they said that re-mapping the ECU might help. Did not do it as not sure if it would really help. Also getting sun films is no longer an option.
Incidentally this feedback has gone to GM. The latest Spark (see TOI ad 10-6-2012) has powerful AC as well as tinted glass.
2) You are right, mileage is on the lower side. In Kolkata city, I never get more than 13 km/lt (without AC). Compared to that, your figures are good. However I have to drive through densely populated areas which I dont think is the case with you.
3) With the cash less ownership offer; you should not be paying a single penny. Not sure why they charged you in first or second service. They should not be charging for oil, filters, or labor. They would only charge if there has been a damage etc due to an accident. Also the cash less ownership offer period starts from the day of registration, so keep that in mind.
4) Since you have driven only a few hundred kms only, give time to break in the engine. With time the engine will become ultra smooth, super quiet and responsive and mileage will increase.
5) Not sure how you got the option pack, I thought it had been discontinued. However never regret this decision, ABS
and the air bags are a judicious investment and I would consider them more important than the 2 din music system that came with the car.
Do you have a rear window defogger and 60-40 split of the back seat?
Also if you like driving, then I can guarantee that you have made a good investment. The mileage issue that you are raising would be compensated by the handling, accurate steering and drive-ability of the car. Quality is top notch and will hold up well after years of use (can vouch from my 4 years experience).
I have a Honda Jazz, but always like to drive the Spark in the city. You will be amazed to see the gaps you can squeeze through. Also first and second gear acceleration is excellent, something that is missing in other cars these days (probably a reason for low mileage too).