I placed an inquiry on VW website and soon got call from world class automobiles Moti Nagar nearest to my home; they immediately sent me the broucher and quotation of Polo. They are ready to send the vehicle at my home or office on weekdays, had test drive on Sunday at my home liked the vehicle lot though i earlier taken the Polo test drives at other dealership also, love to drive it on empty roads of Dwarka.
I was quite interested in once in a life time offer which was applicable for 2011 manufactured vehicles but all 2011 diesel vehicles are sold out, Trendline was VFM
base variant but lacks rear power windows, factory fitted music system, color options, door and handle body color, height adjustable driver seat etc, from start of my diesel hatchback search I always wanted ABS
and airbag in my new vehicle so top variant Highline was my first choice but at the last moment not managed to stretch my budget to 8-8.5L also I was earlier planning to purchase the vehicle by May’12 so ended buying Comfortline. My brother also changed his mind at last moment hence exchanged my old and trusty waggy with Polo.
From the day of booking i.e 30th Jan’12 my sales advisor told me that he will deliver the vehicle on 5th of Feb’12 and he kept his promise also showroom guy’s were quite helpful and responsive they make every effort to solve my all problems, I want to thank them all a true world class experience at world class automobiles. I recommend this showroom to every person who want to purchase VW cars. Bank Experience
My dealer got tie up with SBI so they submitted my documents to them on 30th of Jan, verification was done on very next day quite surprising to see the pace of PSU bank but after that have to run from pillar to post and submission of endless list of documents to them which exhausted me completely.
Finally got my auto loan sanctioned on 4th Jan and got the delivery of vehicle on very next day, I recommend SBI to all those people who have spare time and patience, be ready to make couple of visits to bank.
Nowadays SBI staffs are quite courteous and helpful but IMO
they are overloaded with work which ultimately affects their individual performances. SBI was offering the same 12% rate of interest like other private bank but on floating rate and that too on 95% value of on road price while other private sector bank will offer you loan on 85-90% ex-showroom price. What you will like in Polo:
* Superb build quality
* Every small details on car was worked till perfection
* Amazing paint quality
* Fantastic inbuilt stereo with rocking sound
* Nice horn earn lots of respect for your vehicle
* Adjustable steering in all variants
* Perfect engine noise insulation which was controlled till maximum
* Perfect interiors with finest quality of materials
* Currently best looking hatchback in Indian market
* You will never feel that engine is not out of breath
* Exceptional ride and handling nor you and your vehicle will not get nervous at high speeds
* Last not the least you are buying a German vehicle which itself is a different experience What you will not like in Polo:
* No USB option in music system
* Electric side mirrors adjustment and indicators, boot and glove box lamp etc means gizmos which you
will get from most of the immediate competitors (Though some features are available in top model)
* No ACC available not even in top variant Highline
* Expensive to purchase and maintain if we talk in terms of VFM
* Polo surely deserves more powerful TDI engine. Enthusiast may left unsatisfied with engine performance but we all knows that the current 1.2L 3 cylinder is optimized for better fuel efficiency which is the present demand of our market
* Ingress and outgress is little difficult for people with good height, especially for those who are upgrading from good height vehicle once you are used to this then it will not trouble you much.
* No vanity mirror in my variant More to come to be contd...