Which PC Anti-Virus Software You Have?

Your anti-virus?

• Total voters
I voted for others .I use Nod32 5 which comes with firewall antispyware etc.....

It scans even the boot kernel and deletes only virus but not the file.

Last edited:
I've had mcafee in the past
but now am using windows security one
its allright

In todays times, nothing better than
Microsoft Security Essentials.

Completely free and no serial and id expiry probs. Only thing being u must be running Genuine Windows, pirates dont worry, this thing is very liberal. Most cases it just cannot differentiate.[evil]
;) I am hehe

Two years ago I had subscribed to Nod32 and then shifted to Kaspersky. I would be getting my subscription renewed very soon of course to Kaspersky.

AMG

Suspended
Two years ago I had subscribed to Nod32 and then shifted to Kaspersky. I would be getting my subscription renewed very soon of course to Kaspersky.

you re the first person i've met who has left nod32 for something as obscure as casper whatever

I think bit defender and f-Secure are better though I use avast because if free 1yr licence the best feature in avast is the sand box mode which does not allow a program to infect files on your computer in short if you run a virus file in sand box mode you will be completely safe but remember a good hacker can bypass many antivirus so I recommend you to use genuine software avoid torrents , or downloads from rapidshare etc use official product site as much as you can .Mc Afee is the worst I have used also I was able to by pass nod 32 , kaspersky and many more even if you download something from non official website you must scan it on www.virustotal.com it will help you a lot as the file you select is scanned on 20+ antivirus so you can easily judged which is better.[:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom