Which Indian Car Has Best and Worst OE Horn?

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Which Indian Car has the Best and Worst OE Horn?

worst horns- Toyota fortuner, honda city .
honda activa or any 2 wheeler.in general.

best horns- skoda (pom pom! )
xuv 500
hyundai i10.

Re: Which Indian Car has the Best and Worst OE Horn?

Best Horns - First generation VW (Polo/Vento) 2010 -2012

About ANHC has best horn or not. When people suggested me to change it. I went to Karol Bag Market, Delhi. Had discussion with seller/shop owner he suggested me sir dont change your horn. That is best horn for highway than others it and that I felt it too. I went to change my horn to Skoda type. Even he showed me and agreed to install if I insist more. I took his words and didnt installed it. I drive long distance highway trips with family mostly and I felt my presence on road enough to overtake at high speeds.

Not used other cars so cant compare personally but as per my knowledge ANHC has good horns. (I know most of will not agree to it.)

Last edited:
Worst horns are my own Honda City iDTEC ones.They sound much meek and people doesn't even move whenever we honk the horn.The 2017 horns of City are much better than this one and already thinking to change the present ones to Skoda type ones.

Our Innova horns are much okay'ish but better than our City's horns.

Best ones are obviously Skoda/VW type ones.They sound much better but made in India horns will die soon as it has less life.
Second one is Hella Red grilles.They sound quite shrill.
Third one is Roots Megasonic.

I guess the stock horn on Hyundai Grand i10 should be one among the worst if not the worst. I believe some scooters have better horn the Grand i10. Anyways, got the thing replaced with Creta Bosch horn from dealership during first service for 1.8k.

Top Bottom