What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

I find all TAINZ very friendly and helpful but there are few who i would like to share about.

350Z aka Vibhor- Hes really down to earth guy and very helpful. I have troubled him with lots of stupid questions but he politely solved all my queries. I am looking forward to meet him at the 2012 TAI Meet(autoexpo).

AHI- He is the only TAIN i have talked to(on phone ofcourse). I had a good chat with him and believe me, he is a really great "Banda"

RSM- i love his Punto. coming to his personality, i feel he is one of the most polite member and has truly deserves "Honoured Rank".

cooldhaya- He seems to a chilled personality. Always there to appreciate ones works. I would like to see you back in action dhaya.

Zinam- First of all hats off to his road tests which drew mr attention towards many cars which i hated. I hope i will be able to put in such fine reports in future.

Raj- I feel hes ICE guru. He too has a treasure of good tech knowledge with him. Atleast his Project car suggested that which i saw in the 2010 autoexpo.

Surendar- Man, he has got eagle eyes. By his posts i can say hes a fun loving person with good auto tastes(his modded interiors suggest that).

Did i miss anyone? If yes, then plz forgive i am feeling really sleepy, you can have a look at the time of posting of this message. Good night.
...continued

Arkin- He is one of the fastest learner on our forum. I dont think any member made such a post count in so less time. Though he is new to the forum, it feels like he has been here since long.

Marun- A really polite person. I didnt have much interaction with himas yet. Man, i want to see your maruun fiesta.

Shynish- One of the most chilled personality on TAI. Even when he argues, its so polite. Man, i need to learn a lot from you.

@ALL- Honestly, i have already been writing all day long, so if i have missed someone, please spare me.

I'll have a driving license by 2011. You and Amaan have a problem!!

Btw, here are my views about Amaan.

Well this guy is a great great friend of mine! Totally relaxed and funny. I call him James May. Don't ask me why! Ask him!! [lol]
Thanks Arun [:)]. Arun is a great buddy. I didn't even know him before and I met him through TAI, and I have to say he's one of the better people I've met. Though he does drive an egg-shaped jellybean! [lol]

Arkin- Arkin's our young learner, who has a lot of posts to his credit. Goes to show just how dedicated and loyal he is to TAI. And to be honest, the post count doesn't matter, it's the quality of the posts that does.

Type-R- Archit is another good friend I found on TAI. Totally chilled out, he's very easy to live with!

Cooldhaya- He's a very senior member of TAI and doesn't like to miss out on any of the threads! His reply is a given whenever you open a new thread :).

350Z- Our very own admin and a key part of TAI, Vibhor is very helpful and his posts are quite informative. VERY informative in fact. Though I do hope someday I can be a road tester for TAI. Vibhor are you listening? ;)

Shynish M- Though our interaction has been very limited so far, I can say that he's one of TAI's most respected and most knowledgeable people. And his replies are quite interesting and helpful too. [thumbsup]

People please forgive me if I have missed someone! And I would like to know your views about me too. :P

Shynish- One of the most chilled personality on TAI. Even when he argues, its so polite. Man, i need to learn a lot from you.
Shynish M- Though our interaction has been very limited so far, I can say that he's one of TAI's most respected and most knowledgeable people. And his replies are quite interesting and helpful too. [thumbsup]
Thanks a lot guys! It is really honor to know that my posts, in some way or the other, are helpful.

PS: My wife never agrees that I am polite when arguing! But she always wins:lol!:

Top Bottom