Volkswagen Polo Sedan (Vento!) Coming By Diwali

Sell Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the car looks great!!
Already seen this car long back in Hindustan Times car and bikes section which comes every wednesday.
I think VW is also going the TATA's and the Maruti's way of adding a boot!
Indica+Boot= Indigo
Swift+boot= DZire
What say!!

350Z

Core Team
Yes Sudhir. As for now, the speculation is that Vento would be priced to compete with Honda City but I believe Volkswagen could bring down costs much lower to directly rival Linea.

Drive Safe,
350Z

But Vento is not going to be priced anything lower than 9 lakhs which is again going to make people stay away from it!!

VW has to concentrate a lot on pricing else, its tough time where Etios is also targetting!!

trend of boot stuck on hatchback was started by tata and paying anything more than Rs.6 lakhs will be waste.

350Z

Core Team
Yes. But price tag of Rs.6 Lakhs for Vento sounds impossible because the Polo itself starts at Rs.5 Lakhs, and then it is a Volkswagen.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmm the car looks great!!
Already seen this car long back in Hindustan Times car and bikes section which comes every wednesday.
I think VW is also going the TATA's and the Maruti's way of adding a boot!
Indica+Boot= Indigo
Swift+boot= DZire
What say!!
Exactly but this elongation looks more appealing to me.

@cooldhaya sudhir has said right. i mean it will be waste to spend anything more than 6 lakhs for a car which is made up from hatchback. and i differ on what you told about features. maybe vw will charge only for boot without offering any extra features but yeah small ones will be there like cigar lighter etc like seen in pics! does it comes in polo?

One silly question! Is this actually a VW?[confused] because VW's logo is round and not oval. The logo seems to me of FORD! May be I am wrong but this is what I felt after watching the Video.[surprise]

The final phase testing video of New Volkswagen Vento in India. Rear quarter looks much like City'ish and VW has added oval emblem and chrome border on bumper to confuse with New Gen. Fiesta.

Drive Safe,
350Z
One silly question! Is this actually a VW?[confused] because VW's logo is round and not oval. The logo seems to me of FORD! May be I am wrong but this is what I felt after watching the Video.[surprise]

Thats why Vibhor has quoted that VW is using Oval emblem to confuse people.

May it be Vento or new gen Fiesta, A spy shot is worth the watch [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom