Video: Drifiting Can Be Dangerous!

May be improper drifts are!

Its evidently clear that these guys dont even know how drive a car first of all.

Would love to do drifts in RWD super hatches. Anyone ready to lend ?

What the hell is Govt doing there.
Are police men siting blind seeing all these.
And these are mad pedestrians don't dare their for life & standing madly.
Its very sad too see the fate of normal traffic.
Why can't they practise in a seperate track for such stunts.
I really couldn't digest seeing myself seeing a pedestrian under the car which caught fire.
Such drivers should not be given License & should be banned to drive the vehicle & put them behind bars for a lifetime for such reckless acts.

there are some good videos of these drifters in Saudi too. Though it is still dangerous but still their car control is awesome!!

What is this , drifting in public places??!! I saw a guy getting crushed by a car in the video![cry]

I would have kicked the driver if someone like this comes and bangs into my car!

terrible..i will call them mad rathet than enthusiasts. its illegal drifiting and illegal drifiting is always dangerous..

350Z I personally dont think that this thread belongs here in Motorsports and Rallies as what they are doing is endangering other people on the road and these sort of things has nothing to do with Motorsport.
Even the Drift events in Japan are 90% of the time illegally held on public roads.
Motorsport on the other hand is always safe. Much safer than driving on a public road as we know what lies ahead of us.

all accident happened mostly when car touched the sand area and also without taking training trying to do drift is wrong and deadly for driver and other people around .

i can't blame on arab even we have lot illegal drifting in our india atleast here in delhi

Almost all are done in public road with traffic on coming

Some were good , some were insane . accident did happen when they they were out of road , that is the car's momentum was not supported and thus it overturned.

Sad to see people dying of this act.

But everything were a high speed drifting

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
350Z I personally dont think that this thread belongs here in Motorsports and Rallies as what they are doing is endangering other people on the road and these sort of things has nothing to do with Motorsport.
Even the Drift events in Japan are 90% of the time illegally held on public roads.
Motorsport on the other hand is always safe. Much safer than driving on a public road as we know what lies ahead of us.
Safe or not, at least the drifting sessions they are trying to perform includes in Motorsports.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Safe or not, at least the drifting sessions they are trying to perform includes in Motorsports.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No offence, But what I am saying is that what they are doing is a highly offensive and illegal activity and does not come under the head of Motorsports nor can be considered as Motorsport in whatsoever manner.
Motorsport is never held to endanger people in any way and safety is the most important thing above all in Motorsports,be it the competitor's or the spectator's.
But these guys are killers on the rampage. An alarming number of people who take part and come as spectators there die a miserable death. And these people are setting out a very bad example to youngsters all over the globe.
And I strongly feel that this should not be encouraged in any manner.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
No offence taken, Jalex. :smile: At the end, this at least taught us a lesson or two about consequences of such illegal drag racing.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thats a terrible video. A lesson to people who do such insane acts without thinking of anyone else.

Top Bottom