Tusa Car Vacuum Cleaner: Initial Review

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tusa1.jpg

Just purchased a Chinese Car Vacuum cleaner from Amazon. In. I have been looking for a Car vacuum cleaner which can be used at home also. This Tusa vacuum cleaner is wireless which can be charged from car cigarette lighter socket as well as from home A/C plugs. It comes in both wired and wireless options and comes with powerful suction and long lasting power. You can use it whenever and wherever you want.

Tusa7.jpg

Once fully charged (they say it takes about 3.5/4 hours) the cleaner can be used for 20minutes at one go. It comes with 6000 kpa vacuum equipped with a 120w motor capable of cleaning all car dusts inside the car.

Attachments:

Tusa3.jpg

Tusa9.jpg

Brush attachment lo loosen dirt and other particles stuck in car mats​

Tusa12.jpg

Long tube attachment helps lengthen the reach​

Tusa10.jpg

Crevice tube helps reach small gaps in the car such as between seats​

Tusa2.jpg

They also provide a Zip-up carry bag makes it easy to carry the vacuum cleaner easily wherever you want to​

The product comes with a 1-year warranty, however, If you register the product on the website, you can avail additional 1-year warranty. I did register with them and immediately the warranty was extended to 24 months and they give a warrant Registration number which we need to remember and quote for any further communication with Tusa

Tusa4.jpg

Tusa6.jpg

Tusa8.jpg

Tusa13.jpg

Tusa14.jpg

I yet to use the cleaner hence unable give any comments now how it is working and its pros and cons. Will update further after using it for a couple of times.

Product Link

/////

Top Bottom