Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Re: Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel Ownership Experience

Vivian, firstly congrats on ur d4d. Nice pics, and vipul, nice comparison of cars on vivian's thread. Wow! 3 cars in TAI and all three in different colours . Pardon me, shall post my pics this weekend. As of now, I only have the pic taken by the sales exec on the date of delivery, not great quality. Bear with me a couple of days, I shall post. Looks like u guys r getting impatient, have to defuse the bomb quick.

Congrats Markiv on your new acquisition[clap]. and we are waiting for the pics.

lxi.

Suspended

Congrats for the G & G.
Wating for pics! Blur the number plates and post please.

lxi.

Suspended

No offence if the car is with number plates. I thought that he might be hesitating as the pics would be public. I also felt same earlier but now I blur the plates and post!

No offence if the car is with number plates. I thought that he might be hesitating as the pics would be public. I also felt same earlier but now I blur the plates and post!
There is nothing to hesitate on revealing the number plates. If then one should hide their number plates while on roads. :lol!:

Markiv we all here are eager to see your car's pics. So post it immediately. :please:

Thread Starter #23

here are some pictures of my d4d altis taken this morning. Pardon me for my clumsy attempt at covering the number plates.

Attachments

Finally,came the pics.
The beauty is looking great.Today I am really feeling envious,why?Because my Altis isn't looking as good as the other two are.Maybe this is due to high running or being the oldest of the lot.

Dear Markiv,your attempt of covering number is really humorous..:biggrin:
Also it looks like you haven't got the seats covered.Right?

One suggestion here. The Number plate looks cheap for the premium car. Please do change them with IND type std Number plates (High security registration plates) :)

Thread Starter #26

Gdave, shall do that. But i heard that in India , these had plates are only for looks and not real hsd. Anyways shall do that soon. By now, u guys must know how much of a lazy b.., I 've been, having posted the pics almost 3 months after the car was bought. Vipul and Vivian have done it the very first day they bought the car. Proof of my laziness is further testified by my way of covering the number plates.haha!

Hey vipul, don be envious, the new blue looks really pleasant and darker colours have this knack of looking really good when given a good coat of polish. Yes, The seat covers are stock,haven't changed them. I also removed the plastic covers, ribbons etc the very first day, I bought the car. (I don feel comfortable sitting on plastic sheets). And vipul, one more question for you, in your ownership thread, there was one pic of the speedometer console, i have noticed that.speed is zero, time is 9am, temperature is 17degrees and rpm is 4000?. Are you revving a diesel car as soon as it's woken up?[confused]

Vivian, I've noticed that ur on road price is 1505000. Vipul has also paid something close. I 've paid 17, donno what the government thinks of us bangaloreans, that we are some dumb nerds sitting all day in front computers and making money in dollars or what? [frustration]

Nice ride markiv, unfortunately u will get older, but ur d4d will keep serving u till eternity!!
Drive safe and enjoy the ride!!

Gdave, shall do that. But i heard that in India , these had plates are only for looks and not real hsd. Anyways shall do that soon. By now, u guys must know how much of a lazy b.., I 've been, having posted the pics almost 3 months after the car was bought. Vipul and Vivian have done it the very first day they bought the car. Proof of my laziness is further testified by my way of covering the number plates.haha!
Well,I love such laziness.I myself also took the pics after more than two weeks of buying the car.In fact my laziness was to such extent that I saw and drove the car after two weeks...:biggrin:.
About number plates,I like yours.Why?Because I like simplicity.

Hey vipul, don be envious, the new blue looks really pleasant and darker colours have this knack of looking really good when given a good coat of polish. Yes, The seat covers are stock,haven't changed them. I also removed the plastic covers, ribbons etc the very first day, I bought the car. (I don feel comfortable sitting on plastic sheets). And vipul, one more question for you, in your ownership thread, there was one pic of the speedometer console, i have noticed that.speed is zero, time is 9am, temperature is 17degrees and rpm is 4000?. Are you revving a diesel car as soon as it's woken up?[confused]
Well,I love the way my car looks in dusk and dawn or under street lights.Its really great.I got the leather seat covers for my car in beige color.
About the pic,that pic was taken after car returned from a small 15 kms long trip.Just once thought of redlining the engine and did it.Although many times I make mistake of moving the car in cold too without warming up the engine.Or say it happens sometimes when I don't allow the engine to completely wake up but move the car.

lxi.

Suspended

Nice pics buddy. The d4d looks elegant and beautiful in White. Just 2 words - Gorgeous and Genius.

And, I think the Idol (Shri mahalaksmi prasanna) should be on the middle of the dash instead of the console. What say?

Thread Starter #30

Thanks lxi, Yes , many prefer the idol on top of the dash, but I prefer it on the console. My car is not chauffeur driven, so I don't mind it there. The idol is from kolhapur.

Have to wait and see when the next d4d owner comes in TAI, my sixth sense says it's going to be a member named Vi.... Just guessing, after Vipul, Vikram, Vivian

Top Bottom