Toyota Camry Hybrid Review & Pictures: Clairvoyant Camry

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Note: Thread now live. Presenting the most comprehensive review of New Toyota Camry Hybrid on web.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
You're the man Vibhor! What a attention to detail buddy. It was truly worth the wait. Exceptionally well formatted and written with superb pics. Fantastic Effort![clap]

Regards

Akash

Nice and detailed report Vibhor !!

Just 2 questions from my end,
1) Whats that third pedal named "Push On-Off" used for?
2) Did three adults seat comfortably at back ?

Rest its luxury on wheels.

Very well written report Vibhor and good attention to detail.

Just a suggestion - there is not a single pic which shows the whole car well. Most pics of the exterior are taken from low angles which does not show the car's design.

Next time, do take front and rear quarter pics from a decent height so that the car is visible clearly.

Nice and detailed report Vibhor !!

Just 2 questions from my end,
1) Whats that third pedal named "Push On-Off" used for?
That is the handbrake.

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
New Toyota Camry Hybrid has garnered a decent response in merely 50 days since its launch. And I'm not at all surprised.
  • It has received more than 730 customer enquiries and pending orders of over 125.
  • Toyota Camry Hybrid has sold over 280 units in 50 days opposed to 720 sold in whole 2014.
  • The luxury sedan has also witnessed an increasing demand in tier II markets like Pune, Calicut, Coimbatore and Ahmedabad.
Speaking on the success of Camry in India, Mr. N Raja, Director and Senior Vice - President, Sales and Marketing said “I would like to thank our customers of Camry for its success in India. At present Camry hybrid constitute more 80% of total Camry sales showing the increased awareness and acceptance of Hybrid in India. Concerns like road safety and increased pollution are some of the grave problems faced by our country. Hybrid vehicles can truly have a positive impact only if they are widely used therefore to reiterate our commitment to a greener environment we will constantly work towards educating and encouraging the use of Hybrid vehicles in India”.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Wonderfully written . And great attention to detail. could you post some pics of the ambient light at night. I mean the whole center console lit up with back lights and ambient light

Excellent review of this beautiful car. Everything you need to know is presented in the review and pictures.

I have always wondered if Toyota is serious about this car in Indian market. Though the numbers are better than previous years I believe if used strategically this car has potential to capture more territory.

An Innova sourced 2.5l or Fortuner sourced 3.0l diesel :biggrin: engine without the hybrid system would have made this Camry a hot seller here. Maybe Toyota has different plans for this stunning car.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
camry-brown.png

Buddies,

Toyota India has officially revised the prices of the Camry Hybrid w.e.f 11 May 2016 for New Delhi. With the new prices, the Hybrid Toyota Camry costs at Ex-Showroom Delhi price of Rs. 30,90,463/= The Camry Hybrid comes equipped with an Automatic Transmission. Prices of the Toyota Camry Petrol AT remain same. Also the Toyota Dealers in Delhi are providing a Customer incentive of Rs. 70,000/- on hybrid vehicle applicable as per government norms.

official Pricelist

Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New Toyota Camry Hybrid reveals sunroof in spy shots – Launch in Jan 2019

new-toyota-camry-launch-jan-2019-price.jpg

The current generation Toyota Camry, on sale in India for the past six years, is soon to be replaced with the 8th gen Camry. The new Camry has been spied on test in Bangalore ahead of launch on 18th Jan 2019. In its new avatar, the 2019 Toyota Camry will excel both where luxury and technology is concerned.

new-toyota-camry-india-spy-shots-launch-5.jpg

2019 Toyota Camry will also come in with hybrid powertrain technology and will be manufactured in the country. It will be based on the GA-K architecture which is the same platform on which the Lexus ES300h is positioned. The sedan will be seen in increased dimensions while wheelbase will be extended by 50mm to now stand at 2,825mm.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Toyota Camry Hybrid to be launched next month

2019-Toyota-Camry-Hybrid.jpg

Toyota is all set to bring in its latest flagship vehicle to India at the start of 2019. The new Camry Hybrid will take the baton from the outgoing model on 18th of January, 2019. It will be among the first launch of the year and will mark the seventh generation Camry’s depart from India. The new eighth generation model will be better than the current model in almost every way and will be the most striking Camry ever in terms of looks.

Camry_1.jpg

Read:

Top Bottom