Times Auto Expo 2011 Pune.

Thread Starter #1
I visited the Auto Expo 2011 organized by Times of India hoping to see all new launches under one roof. But was disappointed to see no Brio at Honda stall & no XUV-5OO at the M&M stall.

So just clicked few pics of some interesting vehicles there & returned.

Attachments

Its sad that there were no new launched models! But looking at pics I feel overall its good to visit for an hour!
Can you give me the venue details?

Thread Starter #4
It is at Sakhar Sankul, behind Agriculture College.
The exhibition is only for 2 days, 1st & 2nd Oct 2011.

Honda salesman said that Brio will be there at the stall tomorrow. But M&M stall was the most deserted with only Verito standing there. Looks like all the staff is busy handling rush for the XUV at the showroom. [;)]

It is at Sakhar Sankul, behind Agriculture College.
The exhibition is only for 2 days, 1st & 2nd Oct 2011.

Honda salesman said that Brio will be there at the stall tomorrow. But M&M stall was the most deserted with only Verito standing there. Looks like all the staff is busy handling rush for the XUV at the showroom. [;)]
Thanks , I will definitely go there tomorrow. It is not far from my place!

Surprised , as there is no publicity regarding this, how that is possible?[confused]

Why is it that Pune always has hopeless auto expo ?? [frustration]
Last time I had gone to Deccan College Ground & found spare manufacturers more than handful of car manufacturers. The only good thing was I spend few time hanging in & around Santa Fe which was just launched then at Garve Hyundai stall.

Why is it that Pune always has hopeless auto expo ?? [frustration]
Last time I had gone to Deccan College Ground & found spare manufacturers more than handful of car manufacturers. The only good thing was I spend few time hanging in & around Santa Fe which was just launched then at Garve Hyundai stall.
Hi S_Class i guess you are not aware of TAI pune meet, please check-
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/tai-member-meets/4935-tai-pune-days-outing-nearby-place.html

And confirm, do PM your contact details!

Yesterday visited this - Mostly interested in bikes by Verdenchi and some sports bikes on display.
The sports bikes people had done engine firing demonstration to impress crowd.

Also checked new Brio -

• It is small like alto
  • Back side is also not impressive it might turnout as a deal breaker
  • Interiors are very good

Attachments

Yesterday visited this - Mostly interested in bikes by Verdenchi and some sports bikes on display.
The sports bikes people had done engine firing demonstration to impress crowd.

Also checked new Brio -

• It is small like alto
  • Back side is also not impressive it might turnout as a deal breaker
  • Interiors are very good
Thanks for the pics.
Did you ask Skoda guys there about any updates on Lauretta/Rapid ? One of my friend had called up Asset Auto last month & they didn't had any idea.

350Z

Core Team
Good pictures Knightrider and Surfer. Did Force Motors have their stall at this event? If no, then I think these city level auto expos are a nice opportunity for auto makers like them to come out in the public to demonstrate about their fresh and newly launched products.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom