Thomas from Europe

Thread Starter #16
Thanks Jalex!

While I have a few people's attention, Do any of you know if there is a central source for automotive press releases in India. In Europe we have a few such as newspress.co.uk but they often lack reporting from the other half of the world. I'd like to post some more global news on my site. Also if any of you are into writing and would like me to post an article you wrote please dont hesitate to send me something in line with the site. the goal is to get a world wide participation and input. Hence why we have french bulgarian and later this week chinese partners!

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Thomas. You are indeed at the right place for all your questions. Would love to see a ownership review and i hope you have a pleasant stay with us.

350Z

Core Team
While I have a few people's attention, Do any of you know if there is a central source for automotive press releases in India. In Europe we have a few such as newspress.co.uk but they often lack reporting from the other half of the world.
Thomas, Unfortunately India does not have a proper centralized PR source specifically for the automotive industry. However, You can find most of the press releases on the individual manufacturer’s website OR a much easier method would be to just keep checking our forum’s Indian Auto News Section. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
Great, thats basically what I did for my most recent article about Tata Motors. Ill keep checking the news on the forum too. Thanks for the pointer.

Not sure exactly what brand the clutch is, I know I converted to a single mass flywheel and a stage 1 clutch. Much grippier but it makes a little more noise. As you said ceramic isn't necessary especially for street cars. Last year I drove an M3 and Drag race SN95 mustang both with a race clutch and it was a nightmare on the street.
For sure those ceramic and button clutches require higher RPM to engage or it just jerks and stalls and stops!

I wouldn't ruin such a beauty with them unless your professional for drag racing
I drive a street racing legend , Skyline R33 Series II , I have an Excedy HD clutch fitted much better then stock one.

Well most of the sports cars are nightmare because if you own one , you know how many times you get pulled over by a cop to open the hood and tell him whats in it

Top Bottom