Things You Can Do Only On Indian Roads!

Still see many people driving even SUVs with one hand clutching phone to ears
Most of these **** heads (espc. lone drivers) don't even know their car in equipped with bluetooth tech. Even if they know, they are lazy to even to switch it on. People should understand that they are not just risking their lives but also lives of others too.

Most of these **** heads (espc. lone drivers) don't even know their car in equipped with bluetooth tech. Even if they know, they are lazy to even to switch it on. People should understand that they are not just risking their lives but also lives of others too.
Thank you! People spend thousands on Bluetooth systems/stereos to show off, but never actually use it. The stupidity is incredibly aggravating.

Even if one doesn't have Bluetooth, most phones literally come with a headset you can wear to chat while driving. If that fails, you can even use the speakerphone function.

Honestly, the problem is ignorance and stubbornness.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
20170321_153719.jpg

Friends, Saw this Off-White Toyota Corolla today afternoon near my sector's main road. Not only the moron took a wrong side to turn, just see how it's polluting as hell[anger].

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Did a google search and got confused :p (more confusing than the word)
Ao foundation a non profit organistaion taking care of musculoskeletal injuries. Musculoskeletal means organ system which gives humans ability to move. Which means they take care of the whole body ? So why such a long name ? To attract attention just like casual surfer's

Did a google search and got confused :p (more confusing than the word)
Ao foundation a non profit organistaion taking care of musculoskeletal injuries. Musculoskeletal means organ system which gives humans ability to move. Which means they take care of the whole body ? So why such a long name ? To attract attention just like casual surfer's
Yep, me too. Anyway a doctor friend clarified what do they do.

Arbeitsgemeinschaft means 'Study-group' in Swiss.
für is actually 'for'
Osteosynthese is 'Osteo Synthesis', meaning 'Curing fractures using implantable devices, usually made of metal'.
Fragen is 'to ask / question', probably a 'study group focused in the development of curing fractures in skeletal structures with implantable devices/objects'.

I thought it is a single word. It is actually 3 words (or rather 4, not sure). So, not so long-a-word after all.

Why our Vitara Brezza owner would write it there, is anyone's guess.

Yes, it's German! If I'm not too out of touch with the language, I believe it translates to "The Association for Study of Ostheo-synthesis," which suggests it has to do with skeletal recovery/health.

The owner of the vehicle is likely a part of this organization.

Not so sure on Indian roads, probably just a way of making the guy behind you pay attention and not bump/crash into your car, basically avoid backending.[lol]

anyways Danke Herr Viru for the meaning [;)]
Keines problem, mein freund!

Well we do have a lot of capable scientists and doctors in our nation, but if it's to grab attention I must say he's a lot more clever than myself. [;)]

Top Bottom