The Passionate Tourer

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm Mitesh from mumbai, a final year CA student. I own a 2009 Yamaha FZ 16 limited edition & I have used it predominantly for touring purposes in maharashtra & Gujarat. I'm in love with the very basic idea of touring on two wheeled beauties.

Looking forward to get some new tour destinations from Voyage section of TAI & also contribute my bit to it..

Regards.

Re: Passionate tourer

Hi Mitesh,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to know that you have been enjoying your FZ16 to the fullest. Looking forward to your travelogues. Feel free to contact our staff if you need any assistance.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Mitesh welcome to TAI , touring in FZ16 , you must be a tough guy i guess! Looking forward to your travelogues.

Hello Mitesh, Welcome to TAI, Limited edition F16 which you own is it Black with Gloden flames color?

350Z

Core Team

Hello Mitz, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Please enjoy your stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7

Hi Mitesh,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to know that you have been enjoying your FZ16 to the fullest. Looking forward to your travelogues. Feel free to contact our staff if you need any assistance.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash
Thanks Akash, would post few travelogues soon.

Hello Mitesh welcome to TAI , touring in FZ16 , you must be a tough guy i guess! Looking forward to your travelogues.
thanks buddy.. Well, I am just a rookie & still have a long way to go & some really big touring plans to execute :)

Hello Mitesh, Welcome to TAI, Limited edition F16 which you own is it Black with Gloden flames color?
Thanks bro, NO I own the first version of FZ 16 LE i.e with White-blue combination & realy difficult to maintain white rims :)

hi mitesh! welcome to TAI and have a great stay [clap]
Hello Mitz, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Please enjoy your stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you sir

Top Bottom