The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2020: Your Voice. Your Choice.

The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2020 Award Goes To...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is between Thar and Altroz for me. However, I have to applaud Mahindra for making Thar a better car to live with it for the Masses. Now Thar has become a serious contender for people who does only occasional off-roading and use the car for remaining city/highway rides as well. It has also got a great NCAP rating which is icing on the cake. Altroz on the other hand is an important car for Tata with a striking design, best safety and features only to be put off by Mediocre engine. They have corrected it now by launching iTurbo version.

Still, i have Voted for Mahindra Thar for the efforts put by Mahindra Team.

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Only two days to go before the poll ends. Mahindra Thar seems to be the clear winner. Keep the votes coming.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A really tough decision between the Altroz and the Thar. Both cars I have spent good amount of days with and I had to choose the Altroz. Tata managed to make a hatch that is premium to look at and very matured to drive. The petrol NA engine is its sore point but still not completely a deal breaker. The Thar is something that appeals solely to the heart. Mahindra has put in a commendable effort with it but in the end, my vote goes to the Altroz.

I would have voted for Nexon EV, but with nascent infrastructure and potential of technology breakthrough in coming years it is close second. Kudos for Tata team to bring such a new technology in main stream.

I Voted Tata Altroz for the premium looks and a VFM package it brings to the table.

Cheers !!

SG

That's not Thor its Mahindra Thar.

What are we going to do with both equal votes, are we going to announce the car of the year as both the cars or restart the whole process from first. Atleast at that time everyone participates and make a clear winner of the year.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
That's not Thor its Mahindra Thar.
oh,,, sorry spelling mistake[embarass]

What are we going to do with both equal votes, are we going to announce the car of the year as both the cars
In my opinion, the number of votes polled here are not sufficient to decide the result and declare the winner?

Why so low votes? I can see that The Automotive India has around 22k members, yet a turnout of only 43 is very sadening. Not even 1% have voted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom