Tata Xenon 4x4 Road Test Drive Review

Congrats @Ksdr, on your monstrous truck, looks nice in this color, could you please share the price breakup?

Can you engage the LSD on the move? Have seen many Xenon's is Riyadh, quite abuse friendly.
Thanks but this was taken delivery by my mamaji , of course I assisted them in the whole process. It costed 8.52laks on road with private registration and platinum AMC of 2 years/50000km.
The LSD operation is explained in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLm7wHvdxQ

Last edited:
Took delivery on Sunday , 2 wd variant. Comes with 4 power windows , remote central locking with immobiliser and spare remote too. Front fog lamps rear DEMISTER, electric ORVMS. The best thing limited slip differential is there in the 2wd model. Front seats are good but rear is only for people less than 5'10"that too for less than 100km or equivalent to one hour of journey time. This is because of the upright seat back and high floor it's like sitting in a 3rd row of a 7 seater vehicle.
Hearty Congrats to your mamaji and to you too. Xenon is one hell of a looker. If this used primarily for self drive or personal use, i would very very strongly suggest you go for alloys. Alloys, LED bar and a bull bar in front will make this beast look menacing.

Hearty Congrats to your mamaji and to you too. Xenon is one hell of a looker. If this used primarily for self drive or personal use, i would very very strongly suggest you go for alloys. Alloys, LED bar and a bull bar in front will make this beast look menacing.
Thank you, will be fixing the side foot boards today. It will be driven mostly on farm so will have to talk to uncle about other accessories.

very true but the concept of life style pick up truck is very new to india do you think TATA should gamble with it. i am in so much love with the Tuff truck cant just say it in words. i feel they should wait as Xenon itself is not selling in good numbers ( I mean White Boards)

Xenon sells well in the commercial segment that is the single cabin as well as double cabin crew car.

Went through an article on Motoroctane saying Tata might launch an upgraded Xenon in a couple of month. [clap]

Refer to below link for further details:

Tata Xenon 2016 is better and premium
Good to hear that as this is the segment where Tata got headstart amd they should bring in the new one based on Tuff concept.

In Punjab its getting quite attention amongst private buyers specially youth and they look at it as an alternate to Fortuner for practicality and less amount.

Tata bring it on with all bell and whistles with premium interiors and please increase the rear seat legroom and comfort in result take the best selling title in the segment.

just wondering if anyone has the parts number list of a lift kit for the tata xenon and where they bought it all from as my local ARB has nothing in their system on tata.

just wondering if anyone has the parts number list of a lift kit for the tata xenon and where they bought it all from as my local ARB has nothing in their system on tata.
Hey Funky92, welcome to the TAI, I am not sure of the xenon parts but there is one member Jeepster who has a xenon 4x4 and very recently he has upgraded to the bigger wider tyres. Better you can check with him.

Below the link for this Storme thread where he has put the pics of his modified xenon

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uemonster-60-000-kms-update-3.html#post520540

Top Bottom