Tata Vista QJD Ownership Review: Brand New Sedan Class

Re: Brand New Sedan Class Hatchback (Vista QJD VX) Reached Home

Congrats Appu on the vista, dunno how i missed this thread, its looking beautiful in white, the interiors look good for a tata - looks like they are improving this department. Beige and Black with silver looks attractive.

Please also keep us posted on the universal question "kitna deti hai"

Congrats once again!

The door pockets are very small in Vista,but my Black Indica I can able to keep two 1 litre water bottles. but in Vista I'm not able to keep 1/2 litre water bottle also
Get 1 liter rectangular bottles instead round ones. They fit good in the door pockets. I am using those in my Vista without any problems.

Like this one,

New Image.JPG

Round bottles can be kept in parcel tray under the co-driver seat, and it keeps it refreshingly cold.

Appu,

Congratulations bro your White vista looks eye-catching and we r waiting for your interior designing to be completed.

Congratulations Appu. The Vista looks gorgeous in White. Wish you miles of happiness. Just a question : Do you turn away to look at the speedo and are you comfortable doing that?

Thread Starter #35

Please also keep us posted on the universal question "kitna deti hai"

Congrats once again!

Thanks Iron Rock,

Yesterday I did my first trip for 375Km(Vellore-Thiruvallur-Chennai-Vellore), I filled the tank in Vellore Lakshmi bunk and when I reached home around 11.30pm, I saw 65% of diesel was still in tank .

But, Not filled the tank again to calculate the mileage & reached my office in chennai today at 6.30am by bike. so no time to calculate the mileage.

Will calculate by next week & let you know[:)]

Thread Starter #36

Get 1 liter rectangular bottles instead round ones. They fit good in the door pockets. I am using those in my Vista without any problems.

Like this one,

View attachment 48283

Round bottles can be kept in parcel tray under the co-driver seat, and it keeps it refreshingly cold.

Thanks for your very useful information.

Will buy those kind of water bottles & will update the Pic of it[:)]

Thread Starter #37

Appu,

Congratulations bro your White vista looks eye-catching and we r waiting for your interior designing to be completed.
Thanks Powerpacked for those kind words. Sure will update to you guys about Interior works:)

Do you turn away to look at the speedo and are you comfortable doing that?

Thanks Avindu,

No, I'm not comfortable with it. but it helps my dad to monitor my speed[:D].. but, I hope I will get used too in coming days..

Thread Starter #38

Guys latest Update,

I Installed Seat Covers & streeing cover yesterday(25/04/2012) in Chennai GP road(Mahavir car decors).

Seat Cover(Leather Mixed) Beige & Black color - 1yr warranty - Rs.6700(including Fitting charge)
Streeing Cover Black Color - Rs. 200 .

Totally spent Rs.6900.

Will post pics by coming Tuesday.. [evil]

So finally after all the trials and tribulations you have got your Vista.And does it look beautiful or what? Seriously I am so delighted to see your white beauty,Vista definitely has come of age with this recent facelift,it looks fabulous.

Congrats buddy and take good care of her,she'll never let you down.

PS: Right now I am little busy but surely will visit your thread religiously once I come back.

Till then Good Bye and Happy Motoring.

Appu why dint you select white colour door guards the black don't you think spoils the elegant look ?

Thread Starter #42

Appu why dint you select white colour door guards the black don't you think spoils the elegant look ?

I selected black door guards with chrome on it,I thought for white color car,black color Door guards will look contrast.. isn't looks good?

I think clear pics will make it good.. I will post the clear pics of Exterior & Interior by coming Tuesday.[:)]

I selected black door guards with chrome on it,I thought for white color car,black color Door guards will look contrast.. isn't looks good?

I think clear pics will make it good.. I will post the clear pics of Exterior & Interior by coming Tuesday.[:)]
I said because your door handles are white with crome so are the side strips , IMHO white door guards with Crome would have given a complete look black dont look bad and if you feel black gives a more cool like then your view matters the most . Overall car is looking awesome waiting for the seat cover pics[:)]

Very nice buy Appu, vista sure look awesome in Porcelian white, wish u manny happy miles :)

Top Bottom