Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review @ 2 Years and 54K Kms

Re: Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review – TAI’s First!

oh no! so wednesday it is!. I will not be seeing the Aria this week then!..

however, saw one Maroon Colour Aria @ G.P Road today. Man, the wheels were awesome.

Didn't get a full view as the bonnet was popped and some accessory was being fit into!.

I thought it would resemble Xylo in stance & road presence. But Aria is definitely a class apart in both!

Congrats for the new car. What fancy number you have opted for?

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Whatever happens, happens for good. So don’t take this delay in the negative spirit. See the D-Day has ultimately come today. :smile: Wish you all the luck, and hope you bring home your new car successfully today. Keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yesterday i got a SMS from dhaya,stating that he will be visiting Pondicherry today.
Today afternoon,after giving my car a wash(after nearly 2 weeks),i checked with dhaya,and he said they are having lunch at Pizza Hut,Pondicherry.
Then i came to that place after 10 minutes and waited for them to finish their meal.Then i saw a Q7 heading from my side,then i saw it's rear end,which surprised me,as it had LED taillights,which i am seeing it for the first time.
Then,i saw the same car parked near the beach lane,and i took some snaps.
Then another friend of mine(ha also has a Verna) came and we did chat for few minutes,then Dhaya and his friends came from Pizza Hut,and i did drive his Aria for a round along with Saravana.it was very spacious,initial pick-up was good,but,it needs time to get used with it,the reason being it's size.
The reverse camera was also pretty good with the screen embedded in the central console.
The steering mounted controls were too big,and was disturbing white turning.
Then we went to meet Ilango,and we reached the Harbour/Port,where we took few snaps.
Here are the photos.

Attachments

Congrats Dhaya.
Your new beast looks cool.
Happy & Safe Motoring.

@ Surendar: Thanks for posting the pics.

350Z

Core Team

That’s why I was wondering why cooldhaya didn’t logged in for so long. He’s enjoying the Aria at its fullest but too bad that you people are partying hard behind the screen. At least throw in some action at TAI as well. Needless to say, pictures are simply stunning and so the car. Surendar, Looking forward for the snaps of that Audi Q7.[thumbswink]

EDIT: Now saw them, here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

even i was wondering where did dhaya went away . now i know . looking stunning beautiful

Congrats on the white beat Dhaya! loooks majestic![cheers]

too bad I missed it today. So how was was your your first long drive?

Congrats Dhaya! The car looks awesome. The view from the front makes it look like a monster and love the shape of those headlights. Waiting for a detailed ownership report and more pics.

That was nice to meet up !

Dhaya came to my garage , from there we went to the place behind the light house to take some pictures ,

I drove the car from garage to port.

The car need some Kms driven to be refined , it was still unrefined , lot of grudges etc.
In 4x4 mode it was bit heavy in nose

That’s why I was wondering why cooldhaya didn’t logged in for so long. He’s enjoying the Aria at its fullest but too bad that you people are partying hard behind the screen. At least throw in some action at TAI as well. Needless to say, pictures are simply stunning and so the car. Surendar, Looking forward for the snaps of that Audi Q7.[thumbswink]

EDIT: Now saw them, here.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot.
If they have come a it early,we could have taken more shots at some other place too.

Congrats Dhaya. Your beast is looking superb in White. Wish you lacs of happy miles with your Aria[cheers].

Congrats Dhaya, waiting for your ownership report. Whats you opinion on Aria's handling and ride comfort compared to Safari?

Top Bottom