Sudha Cars Museum – The Only Handmade Car Museum in the World

Re: Sudha Cars Museum – The Only Handmade Car Museum in the World

I had been to this place few years back & it is worth seeing place for car lovers[clap]

Thread Starter #36

350Z

Core Team

Vishwas, can you please give me more details on its where abouts??
Before visiting this museum I was advised by a local person (who happens to be a petrol head too) that it isn't worth it. So I didn't have great hopes but still decided to go anyway. My views were totally changed after getting in. It is a must visit place but only for someone who has ability to appreciate creativity and efforts.

The complete address is: 19-5-10/3/A, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500064.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Before visiting this museum I was advised by a local person (who happens to be a petrol head too) that it isn’t worth it. So I didn’t have great hopes but still decided to go there. My views were totally changed after getting in. It is a must visit place only for someone who could appreciate creativity and efforts. The complete address is:

19-5-10/3/A, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500064.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Good you went for it, or else we would have been deprived of some great pics.[;)]
I will make it a point to visit this place in my next Hyd travel [:)]

Whoa, this is just awesome creativity, and the place goes onto the list of places to visit in Hyderabad. Hats off to Mr. Sudhakar. [clap]

Top Bottom