Safari 3.0L Dicor - Ownership Report

Thread Starter #121
@ Ilango & Jayadev Yeah lesson learnt! I never thought selling this car would be so difficult! And yeah i already threatened him , the delivery will get postponed indefinitely if i don get a good re-sale value for Safari!

Thread Starter #123
Finally sold off the car for only 3Lakhs today morning![frustration] I couldn get better buyers for my Safari and i couldn wait longer as we don have space to park another car as we are taking the Aria this week!

Thread Starter #125
That's because our car has crossed 1Lakh KMS now , TATA'S poor reliability is known to everybody! So our Safari takes a big hit in re-sale!

If we had waited we could have pushed it for maybe 3.25Lakhs but we din have time for it , so decided to sell it today morning!

Thread Starter #129
@ Jayadev Yeah , thanks to TATA'S reputation for poor reliability!

@ Ilango You should have asked me in first place![evil]

Finally sold off the car for only 3Lakhs today morning! I couldn get better buyers for my Safari and i couldn wait longer as we don have space to park another car as we are taking the Aria this week!
oh man!!!!!! such huge car like safari sold only for rs.3 lakhs?? [shock] i know it crossed lakh kms but you could have got better deal man. and if you are speaking such thing about tata ASS why you chosen another tata then [;)]..anyways good luck and enjoy aria!!

oh man!!!!!! such huge car like safari sold only for rs.3 lakhs?? [shock] i know it crossed lakh kms but you could have got better deal man. and if you are speaking such thing about tata ASS why you chosen another tata then [;)]..anyways good luck and enjoy aria!!
I dont think he would have got anything above 3.23-3.5lacs. Tata+1lac km, isnt not a much popular combination.

350Z

Core Team
oh man!!!!!! such huge car like safari sold only for rs.3 lakhs??
The point is not exactly about the car being huge. Cooldhaya’s Safari was a base variant and that too clocked above Lakh kilometres, so I doubt if he could have fetch anything better than Rs.3.5 Lakhs (Of course depending upon condition).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #135
@ 350Z Correction! Mine was the EX variant not base variant. EX variant costs around 10Lakhs OTR in Chennai. Like i said before the car is well maintained and serviced regularly and not driver driven.

Yes maybe if i had waited for a few weeks i would have sold it maybe 3.25L maximum. I don think a Safari that has crossed 1Lakh KMS can fetch more!

@ Umang Dad likes TATA somehow![frustration] I wont buy a TATA car with my money atleast for the next 3 years!

Top Bottom