Pathetic Hyundai (Read all Dealers)

Sell Car

Well maybe because i haven't faced any problem or issue with my car so far. My car has been going only for periodic scheduled services so far and i have been satisfied. Your's is a one off case i guess and Amiti's case is also must be rare since i10 AT is really rare.

If you guys complain so much about Hyundai then think of TATA! I have a TATA and i know how the dealership responds , it's worse than what you guys are getting now.

Thread Starter #17
Well maybe because i haven't faced any problem or issue with my car so far. My car has been going only for periodic scheduled services so far and i have been satisfied. Your's is a one off case i guess and Amiti's case is also must be rare since i10 AT is really rare.

If you guys complain so much about Hyundai then think of TATA! I have a TATA and i know how the dealership responds , it's worse than what you guys are getting now.
No dhaya, mine is not one off case. This is the case with every hyundai car owner at-least in Pune, err Maharashtra and Gujarat. If you really want to change the title then you are welcome to do so. But in general (except Chennai) hyundai is the same based on inputs received from first hand hyundai car buyers.

Somehow, people in Pune are more comfortable with Tata. As Tata is from Pune. Also Tata has gained no 2 spot pushing hyundai to 3rd.

Well i think the situation is like this because we have the factory here and so spares wont be a problem. I think TATA fares well in your place because you have the factory close by.

Anyways i also don't bother much about the thread title , when i first saw the title i felt it was something more serious.

I hope both your issues gets resolved soon , all the best!

dhaya every manufacturing has their good and bads take skoda. many complain of they service and there are equally people who are happy.
my dads friend has a rental fleet he has good number of indices and they go to tata for servicing he has no complains.
but regarding amiti's case hyundai needs that synthetic fluid in the auto transmission, if we use any other it may cause issues. At my service centre i have seen them using it.
its a red can. not sure if its by shell or some other company

Thread Starter #20
Well i think the situation is like this because we have the factory here and so spares wont be a problem. I think TATA fares well in your place because you have the factory close by.

Anyways i also don't bother much about the thread title , when i first saw the title i felt it was something more serious.

I hope both your issues gets resolved soon , all the best!
Now you get the point. Also this issue with hyundai is quite serious (read steering rattle) One of my friend from Gujarat has filed a case against hyundai as he could have almost died due to this steering rattle.hyundai never bothered to resolve this issue or recall cars. THIS SHOWS THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS. In Europe also people have complaints against hyundai for same steering rattle.

dhaya every manufacturing has their good and bads take skoda. many complain of they service and there are equally people who are happy.
my dads friend has a rental fleet he has good number of indices and they go to tata for servicing he has no complains.
but regarding amiti's case hyundai needs that synthetic fluid in the auto transmission, if we use any other it may cause issues. At my service centre i have seen them using it.
its a red can. not sure if its by shell or some other company
The red can is from Servo, outdated grade of automatic oil. Not recommended by hyundai.

i have found two synthetic oils on amazon but not sure if they are diamond sp3 mitsubishi i suppose uses this oil.
for your peace of mind and since you are just 2-3 hours away from mumbai try searching at opera house, I'm sure you will find it. Do not use any other fluid then this as hyundai has called for synthetic only for some reasons unknown to us.

one guy i know has a bent rear axel which results in his alignment being way of specs. hyundai is blaming him that he drove his car fast into potholes. While a few mechanics say its not easy for them to bend if you drive on potholes fast. the front tie rods and knuckles etc can give way first.

Thread Starter #22
I will definitely check in Mumbai or else source Castrol ATF from UK through a friend. If nothing works out, I am going to sell this car for sure. I guess hyundai studies Indian road conditions before launching cars in India. Maruti 800 in such a case will be 100% tension free buy than santro or i10 or eon.

actually hyundai is a good car but then they should also concentrate on service i presume in cities there will be guys who take auto boxes and if hyundai has a rare to find oil they should provide it at their service centers. Like in the reply i got they say if i use oil not from the workshop my warranty can be void. but then what am i suppose to do if the oil they use is old while i can get better oils and do my own bit in keeping the car performing well?

Thread Starter #25
This shell oil is also a grade lower (II-- grade 2) than required (III-- grade 3). Further it is not fully synthetic.

Please update me if anyone comes across the specified ATF for i10 auto.

Top Bottom