Now..Tata Indica Vista 90HP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
And you thought that Fiat Punto 90HP will remain most powerful hatchback in country for sometime, after Polo 1.6? Well, as this festive season arrives, Tata Motors is all set to follow the recent trend of “Performance hatchbacks” in country and launch the Vista with additional surge of power, making it capable to achieve 90HP with ease, since it’ll be equipped with same engine unit as seen in contender, the Punto 90HP. For the while we prefer calling it as Vista 90HP, the car will roll out on 13th October 2010 but there is no information about pricing yet. Although, we speculate it to rise to a considerable margin, as the car will most likely have minor touch up on exteriors as well as interiors as a bonus.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm after premium hatches now performance hatches are catching the market! Being a TATA pricing will be bang on target for sure.

This festive season is going to see a lot of new cars!

This might be the Petrol 1.4 FIRE FIat engine, not the 90HP VGT Diesel.
I too wish so. Because being a TATA pricing will be competitive leading to some more customers of Punto 90HP to go for this new Vista. I really wish FIAT breaks its alliance with TATA as soon as possible because moves like this is only leading to reduced sales.
Both 90HP models uinder the same roof which is owned by TATA, with Vista having a lower price tag! Definately much deserved Punto will have to face the heat which in my opinion is not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom