Nissan's Updated GT-R is here!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
For Europe, Nissan has released a subtly revised version of its GT-R sports car. Adding, the modifications are made under the skin and have been carried out to perk up the GT-R’s handling and improving the ride comfort.

The firmness of the suspension radius rod bushings has been increased and the front spring and damper rates have been attuned. In order to provide improved feel and responsiveness during cornering, the alterations are made in the design.

To give a downshift from sixth to fifth when being driven in automatic mode, the logic in the gearbox has been modified however a more forceful downshift is adopted when changing down from fourth to third and from third to second gear.
Also two extra cooling ducts have been included to the carbonfibre underfloor diffuser that provides additional cooling to the exhaust and gearbox.

And the alterations make sure that the GT-R’s 3.8-litre V6 engine is currently Euro V compliant and CO2 emissions have decreased 3g/km to 295g/km.

Moreover, there is no change in the style with the only external tweak being a double coat of clear paint on the bumpers to provide a deeper colour finish. In the inside section the changes are new rear seat insulation to get better comfort for passengers, and the speedometer and rev counter now sport gun metallic finish surrounds.

The company has said that the modifications will be on all new GT-Rs ordered. And it is not likely that the price will increase for different range.

Source: Vicky.in

Drive Safe!
350Z

i really love this car!
oh how i wish to own one!
this "update" was not so necessary. (personal opinion)
the car is already like a gem and this makes it even more precious

napster

Suspended
Who doesn't love this car?
this is one of the most beautiful cars ever built. I've seen a white GT-R in hyderabad recently and trust me, its just mind blowing.

Top Bottom