My Lovely Maruti 800

Thread Starter #31
Today had been to 3 M car care JP Nagar.

The branch is manged by Ashok, the executive i spoke to was Darshan, good guy. Everyone was good and friendly in the showroom. The servies offerd was good.

Foam Wash done to my car: 270 Rs(exterior), this is the first time an expensive wash to my sweety
Anti Corrosion Treatment for Under body: 1290 + Service Tax.

I am in night shifts as of now, but cut the sleep time for the POA

Hope i could have got a discount if i had a TAI sticker [roll]

Uploaded some pics of my car, please provide your feedback

Attachments

Last edited:
hey Guru. left side OVRM is must. get that asap. here no 3m service. my driver will do a clean job using amway carwash . and in TASS for full body wash(water) + interior cleaning its 500 rs [anger]

Thread Starter #36
hey Guru. left side OVRM is must. get that asap. here no 3m service. my driver will do a clean job using amway carwash . and in TASS for full body wash(water) + interior cleaning its 500 rs [anger]
Shibu,

LOVRM will be fixed soon, last week i got a pipe with a nozzle like a sprayer in Service Center, i used that and i felt the cleaning is good. Paid 190 rs for that. I would suggest you to buy one, with the force it cleans the dust to some extent @ under body

Thread Starter #39
I dint get a chance to explore the A/C to its full extent. When ever I get it ready, either the weather would be cold or I would not use my car.
When ever I need A/C it would not work. Ha Ha ..

But I have seen a 800 with MASS fitted A/C cooling was too good.
Swalpa expensive, its crossing the budget, but i have made up my mind to go for it.

Your the expert, what do u suggest

Thread Starter #40
No hydraulic car lifter in HSR 3m branch, but they do have Ramp and a pit so under body is easily accessible.
yes, that what i felt after seeing your pics, as i stay near vijaynagar i felt JP nagar was near to me and i had not slept because of the shift, so i chose it.

As you have warranty, you can visit JP nagar branch, the executive said its the biggest in bangalore.

The only thing i felt was the water pressure was too high, one of the door rubber pad came out.

Ha Ha I am too not a expert ! still learing many things.

Better go and get it done at MASS. Or any reputed A/C fitters.

For spares I recommend you to go to AMAR Refrigirations at mg road (near sfina plaza, behind ICICI bank) they do have all the spares you require. Why not purhase from there and get it installed it would save some amout.

Thread Starter #42
Ha Ha I am too not a expert ! still learing many things.

Better go and get it done at MASS. Or any reputed A/C fitters.

For spares I recommend you to go to AMAR Refrigirations at mg road (near sfina plaza, behind ICICI bank) they do have all the spares you require. Why not purhase from there and get it installed it would save some amout.
Bingo, i was given their number by Subros company office bangalore. I spoke to them. They quoted me a 20 K for complete AC fixing.

Shibu,

LOVRM will be fixed soon, last week i got a pipe with a nozzle like a sprayer in Service Center, i used that and i felt the cleaning is good. Paid 190 rs for that. I would suggest you to buy one, with the force it cleans the dust to some extent @ under body

Hi Guru, Can you pls post the pic of that pipe if possible.

Thread Starter #45
Had been to MASS today, the cost of AC is approx 17600, Including VAT comes to around 18000.

The cost of fixing the AC to car will come to 25K icluding taxes and Labour. [:)[;)]

Top Bottom