Movie Reviews!

Sell Car

Recently watched some movie after long and now I second this post, It’s worth watching.

Drive Safe,
350Z
+1. Even i loved the movie. I really never expected such a fine movie from that Banner(Balaji).

I finally watched Dabangg. It was not so bad but not too great either. The action scenes were surely over exaggerated. But cool nonetheless.

Thread Starter #20
Name of the movie: Golmaal 3
Genre: Bollywood
Language: Hindi
Your review: Boring. The first 2 movies were much better.
Your rating out of 10: 3/10

Name of the movie: Action Replayy
Your review: Good. A light hearted comedy movie & good for a one time watch.
Your rating out of 10:7/10

Thread Starter #22
i am going to watch Robot soon. Let's see how it turns out.
Since you mentioned-

Name of the movie: Robot
Your review: Rubbish. Watch it if you like stupid graphics or you are a Rajni fan.
Your rating out of 10: 3/10

@ Raj i would not call Enthiran (Robot in Tamil) rubbish! I agree its not that great a movie and there are better Rajini movies than this one but still to be fair i would give 7/10. Graphics are still better than many Bollywood or Kollywood movies we have seen so far.

And Enthiran still runs house full at most theatres in Chennai!

Well, from the trailer, it is rubbish. Any film with cheap graphics that spoil the entire appeal of a film by an iconic hero like the humble and illustrious braveheart of the south Indian film industry whose legend all of us know, is pure rubbish. If one watches a Rajanikanth film, one expects Rajani, Rajani and pure Rajani. Cheap graphics!! Ugh!! I don't think I will ever watch Endhiran.

Well that's the problem with most of this movie goers! They expect it to be a hard-core Rajini film but get disappointed by seeing the end result(including me)! I would still not call it rubbish , If you call this rubbish i will show you movies which you will call something even bad!

Don expect it to be a typical Rajini film. Watch it as a Shankar's film , its his dream project. Lots of hard work has gone into the project. And all songs from ARR simply amazing!

Hmmmm maybe you are right. But I fail to understand how someone investing so much can be foolish enough to use el-cheapo graphics.

Yes its cheap , but only some scenes , not all! This is an all together new concept and movie for Indian cinema , different from the boring commercial flicks!

I am not saying Enthiran(Robot) is the best but still its not as bad as Raj and you are saying! Second half of the movie gives us a glimpse of the old villainy Rajini of the 90's!

Name of the movie: Action Replayy
Your review: time pass movie only. good acting by akshay kumar though..
Your rating out of 10: 5/10

Top Bottom