Mini FIAT meet

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, as proposed, we had a small FIAT meet in Mulund, Mumbai.

There were a total of 6 FIATs -

1) Punto 90 hp - Mine
2) Punto 90 hp - Ninad
3) Punto Emotion Pk - Ali Asgar
4) Punto Emotion Pk - Jeetendra
5) Linea 1.4 - Balwinder (left early, so car could not be photographed)
6) Linea 1.4 - Aaron

We met on the Eastern Express Highway, then proceeded towards the Kelkar college for a chat, did a photo shoot on the EE highway & then went for lunch at Mc Donald's in Nirmal Lifestlye, Mulund.

I wished there were more cars. 3 members had to drop out of the plan at the last minute...

It is really fun when you meet like minded people with the same cars. All we were discussing was the pros, cons, tips & tricks, etc. of the FIAT. We were discussing service centres, parts availability, warranty, etc.!

Next we are planning for a one day drive to some place near Mumbai.

Some pics -

Attachments

That was a nice PUNTERS meet! Photos are great[clap]
All Italian beauts looks brilliant!
Hope you enjoyed a lot and what response did you get from passers-by?(hope they would be wondering)
And my god! the roads and streets looks calm unlike our Bangalore roads(no road is left alone).

Hope you enjoyed a lot and what response did you get from passers-by?(hope they would be wondering)
And my god! the roads and streets looks calm unlike our Bangalore roads(no road is left alone).
Yes we did get looks especially on the highway shoot. And also when we entered the mall parking in a single file. No one is used to see so many Fiats on the road together. People were probably wondering .... Yaar fiat ki cars bikti nahin isliye koi promotional activity chal raha hai shayad.

Yes we did get looks especially on the highway shoot. And also when we entered the mall parking in a single file. No one is used to see so many Fiats on the road together. People were probably wondering .... Yaar fiat ki cars bikti nahin isliye koi promotional activity chal raha hai shayad.
That may have made you So proud owning a fiat isn't it?

Yaar fiat ki cars bikti nahin isliye koi promotional activity chal raha hai shayad.
It definitely would have been going through people's minds.Who knows if i would have been an on-looker i would have thought this way!

Thread Starter #9
Thank you buddy.

Some were really staring when they saw 4 Puntos & 1 linea in a convoy.

Must say, the FIAT'ins are really really disciplined. Maintained a straight line in the convoy, decent speed, more than enough space between 2 cars, no overtaking or cutting across, no screeching or honking... I was really impressed. [:)]

Haha..the PUNTers punting around the town in a LINEAr way..
Hope you people enjoyed a lot...
We did!

Nice pics Raj. Yeah next month's one day drive meet sounds good. Cars Should be more in number though..
We should have some 10 cars atleast.

That may have made you So proud owning a fiat isn't it?
yes, sometimes it feels nice that you have a car which not everybody has!

Very good pics! its really good to see all those Puntos at one place! the odd one out is the Linea hehe (no offense meant there) Cheers!
There were 2 Lineas, one had to leave early.

Looks like Mumbai meet went very well.

And the FIAT on Linea is looking good.

Pintu's shoes have been polished well with Cherry Blossom...[;)](Just Joking).

And Pintu is standing well apart from other crowd Oops members....

Thread Starter #12
Looks like Mumbai meet went very well.

And the FIAT on Linea is looking good.
Yes, it was fab. [;)]

Pintu's shoes have been polished well with Cherry Blossom...[;)](Just Joking).

And Pintu is standing well apart from other crowd Oops members....
Thank you buddy.

ilango[speed thirst];120835 said:
Cool pictures.

Fiat will be enjoying this !
FIAT needs to pay us, we are promoting them, which they never do!

Excellent pics and those Italian beauties are a treat for the eye!! All of them look well maintained, kudos to you guys!!

Excellent pics and nice initiative by you Punters oops [glasses] Fiat'ian (as two Lineas were there as well).

FTA Punto is looking great and different at the same time. I have not seen any FTA in flesh so far in Delhi / NCR region. Too many BNWs or TWs but no FTA. Any idea why people do not buy FTA ?

Those were great pictures! All of them looks so se#y! I regret that I missed it now. May be next time you guys can plan for a trip somewhere in the middle or outside of Mumbai. I am just scared of Mumbai traffic a lot [:)]

Top Bottom