Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Engine Oil Leakage

Back to the subject,the ertiga i own do not have an oil leak, and it had done a 25000kms in 9 months and still going strong.
The oil leak are on rare cases so there is no need to worry on it.
I am very much satisfied with Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and proud to own it.

That is a good thing.No oil leaks on my 6 months old Ertiga either.This thread can be very helpful to any Ertiga owner who finds the oil leak in their car.

The DDIS engine is a Suzuki version of Fiat's MJD engine.

The problem was identified even after the gasket between the crankcase and the oil sump was changed.The engine was separated from the gearbox and the seal was found to be faulty.
This is a rare case that something has happened to a new car

everything sorted now or still work in progress

are they providing extra warranty on the parts they are replacing ?

Hi Bro,
I am new to the group and also driving.

We were calling the driver all these days. Anyways, I got a chance to learn the car and now drove more than 6000 kms myself.

It's been around 2.5 years that we purchased our car. I have not seen any oil leakage till now.

I think you have to be little harsh to the service guy.
And before that please write up a mail to the MARUTI customer care before going to the service next time.

This site statistics looks pretty interesting:
Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care, Complaints and Reviews

Can check once.

Hi,

I got my ertiga mid of 2014 and it has 30 k on its miles and I am facing the issue of oil leak from the Clutch cylinders. The clutch pedal gets stuck while I was on the road for two three times I had to use my feet to bring the pedal to normal and then it started dancing like a balloon in the air. it lost its friction and I had problem in shifting gears. The service engineers have changed the master cylinder and the set and now there is another similar leak from secondary cylinder....not sure how and when they are going to resolve this. Few weeks back only had 30 k service and they charge me 12 k . I hope if they would have alteast had taken some effort to test the vehicle fully for the value paid I would not be in this situation...

Top Bottom