Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

All the speakers are working. =)
That would be very helpful, I have searched for days after a Baleno wiring diagram but haven't found anyone.
I have tried to push the wheel buttons and at the same time measuring the cables with a Volt meter but no luck.
Buy aftermarket steering wheel button kit very easy to install.

I rather buy the service manual. =)
Key and Key 2 shall not win.
I know the fuses for them but it's so tight where the footwell fuse box is that I can't see the colours of the cables.

Contacted my authorized workshop, they didn't know about the service manual and couldn't order it for me.
I even showed them the picture of the cover.
Suzuki Sweden hasn't even responded. =(

Thanks to studying some adapters I think I have managed to figured out all the plugs but 3.
I need the service manual to figure out the last 3 plugs.
Anyone who can post an electric diagram of the stereo would solve this riddle of the last unknown wires.

Attachments

Contacted my authorized workshop, they didn't know about the service manual and couldn't order it for me.
I even showed them the picture of the cover.
Suzuki Sweden hasn't even responded. =(

Thanks to studying some adapters I think I have managed to figured out all the plugs but 3.
I need the service manual to figure out the last 3 plugs.
Anyone who can post an electric diagram of the stereo would solve this riddle of the last unknown wires.
I will try this Sunday to pick up service manual from my personal library.

I have mailed Nexa asking to buy the service manual, they asked for my local Suzuki seller's adress.
I gave it to them but haven't heard from them in 2 weeks. =(
Could you please try again?

@sumesh nice observation, but it specific to that particular car. I am using Baleno RS 2107 model with 18k in odo. My daily commute is 35kms and occasional run would be around 400-450kms. Its now 26 months baby and still with the same performance as i experienced initially. I must mention that I have changed the tires to Yokohama Earth 1, 205/55/R16. Its a drivers car and the booster jet engine rocks.
Is there any lag post your tyre upgrade? As 205/55/r16 has a difference of 1.7 percent.

Is there any lag post your tyre upgrade? As 205/55/r16 has a difference of 1.7 percent.
There won't be any lag, even though the car is more planted onto the road and also the dia is increased. The handling is improved, braking especially if with a rear disc brake setup, top class. Disadvantage- The steering sensors may take an additional load (as they are designed to stock spec), especially when the ride is taken in rough patches often, resulting in an early steering assembly wear. Also as the suspensions are stiffer, the ride will be quite bouncy.(Suspension, shocks also have an additional load) .
Summary - Handling increases, comfort decreases over the longer run.

No I have not felt it yet.
Thank you.
I wanted a tyre upgrade as my baleno rs is remapped. Planning to go with 205/55/r16 michelin pilot sport 4.

There won't be any lag, even though the car is more planted onto the road and also the dia is increased. The handling is improved, braking especially if with a rear disc brake setup, top class. Disadvantage- The steering sensors may take an additional load (as they are designed to stock spec), especially when the ride is taken in rough patches often, resulting in an early steering assembly wear. Also as the suspensions are stiffer, the ride will be quite bouncy.(Suspension, shocks also have an additional load) .
Summary - Handling increases, comfort decreases over the longer run.
Thanks mate. I appreciate the way you explained me.

Top Bottom