Maruti Suzuki Alto Accessories & Modifications

See below the Reverse Parking Assist which the Maruti dealer offered:

The MRP is Rs.12490 whereas dealer rate is Rs.13,500 which means they take Rs.1000 as installation charges[roll]
Hello Nairrk

Did you check the other version with seperate display? It will be a 3.5/4.3" monitor mounted on the dashboard and is better in functionality because it falls right in the line of sight and has a bigger display. According to rates quoted to you earlier, it shall be priced at around 10k, which makes it more value for money than your current choice.

And will your car have a day-night type IRVM? If yes, confirm whether the IRVM integrated version has day-night functionality or not before installing.

Regards,
Alpha

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hello Nairrk

Did you check the other version with seperate display? It will be a 3.5/4.3" monitor mounted on the dashboard and is better in functionality because it falls right in the line of sight and has a bigger display. According to rates quoted to you earlier, it shall be priced at around 10k, which makes it more value for money than your current choice.

And will your car have a day-night type IRVM? If yes, confirm whether the IRVM integrated version has day-night functionality or not before installing.

Regards,
Alpha
Did you mean below mentioned one?

screenshot-www.nipponaudio.com 2016-11-16 08-45-50.jpg

The MRP of above RPAS is Rs.12,690 i.e. slightly costlier than the other one (RPAS 80).
But not sure if Dealer has got this one in stock - will check with them..

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Did final booking (final payment) today and ordered following accessories:

-Fog Lamp
-Central Locking
-Undercoating
-Reverse parking Camera
-Full mat
-Foot mats
-Door Sill guard(steel)
-Side molding

-Will also fit Extreme Vision Bulk prior delivery as presently they dont have stock

-Mud flap - Free offer from the dealer. Also they have given 8% discount on MRP on all above accessories.

Did final booking (final payment) today and ordered following accessories:

-Fog Lamp
-Central Locking
-Undercoating
-Reverse parking Camera
-Full mat
-Foot mats
-Door Sill guard(steel)
-Side molding

-Will also fit Extreme Vision Bulk prior delivery as presently they dont have stock

-Mud flap - Free offer from the dealer. Also they have given 8% discount on MRP on all above accessories.

Congrats!.. I had a bad experience with MGA Fog Lamps. Please read my post here http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...lto-k10-celerio-mga-fog-lamps.html#post519453

Above all, why do they charge you for the Foot Mats? Doesn't it include along with the free accessories?

Also, I don't think you can fix Door Sill Plates on Alto K10 as there is already a plastic sill plate available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Congrats!.. I had a bad experience with MGA Fog Lamps. Please read my post here http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...lto-k10-celerio-mga-fog-lamps.html#post519453

Above all, why do they charge you for the Foot Mats? Doesn't it include along with the free accessories?

Also, I don't think you can fix Door Sill Plates on Alto K10 as there is already a plastic sill plate available.
Yes, I have seen that thread. However I prefer to do that work by these guys only instead of doing it outside hence I opted the fog lamps from dealer.

Regarding sill plates - I was not aware there was a plastic one comes with the car.?

They (Maruti) are giving Rs.25000 discount hence no other freebies, hence opted for foot mats., however they promised me giving mud flops and steering cover....

My bumblebee 'Alto 800'

Hi. I am Akshay. New in this site and I want to fit keyless fuel cap in my alto 800 std 2009 model. Please suggest me and help with pics and full detail

Last edited by a moderator:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
On my Alto K10, the important thing I felt missing is the door bottle holders. If we buy couple of one litre water bottles, it is difficult to place it inside the car. (The car has only cup holders where we cannot keep any bottles).

Any suggestions guys ?

Nairrk

Honoured Member

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thinking of going for alloy wheels during the next service. Is there going to be any change in performance/ride quality after fixing the alloy wheels???

Also suggest a good Foot mats as the present one (given by maruti dealer) is plastic type material and it keep on slipping very often.![frustration]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
On my Alto K10, the important thing I felt missing is the door bottle holders. If we buy couple of one litre water bottles, it is difficult to place it inside the car. (The car has only cup holders where we cannot keep any bottles).

Any suggestions guys ?
Found bottle holder, just behind the hand brake. Can keep one 1 litre water bottle, which can be folded away when not in use.

Top Bottom