Mahindra Bolero Camper Gold - Review & Images

Thread Starter #16
@AMG
yeah. it does have a power steering .
but there is one more variant without AC , but with power steering.

I have bought this as it will be used as a delivery vehicle and to transport the engineers from one place to another

Thread Starter #18
@jayadev:
Im too waiting to get my hands on it.. But there was a slight noise heard between the leaf and the springs . So i have given it to the dealer to get it done, as well as to fit the horns,HL bulbs,painting.
I will post a short review by Monday since I have not got the vehicle from the workshop.

350Z

Core Team
Ashok, Congratulations for the Bolero-Pickup. It’s the first ownership thread of a commercial vehicle on TAI, but that too a good one. I can see that your car has clocked over thousand kilometers already. Great going! As long as you keep this machine well-maintained, it’ll serve you trouble-free miles of kilometers easily. Now looking forward to the complete review and don’t forget to keep this thread updated with the time.

ashok said:
...to my surprise the unlike my Bolero's AC, the AC in Camper does cool the cabin pretty fast.
Maybe the less third row could be the reason?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #21
@350Z
By the time I took the vehicle, it has already clocked 1000 Kms, because I think they have brought this vehicle all the way by driving.

hey congrats man! good vehicle you have chosen for its purpose..waiting for full review. please tell us dealer experience etc etc. [:)]

Congrats on the Camper. This vehicle does not have many takers because you have to register it as a Commercial vehicle in most states. Karnataka allows private registration.

I always liked Bolero Camper since it had been launched.
I like to put fat tyres with Chrome alloys and a Bull bar,It will surely look like a beast i say

And the interiors with Black leather seats,power windows,and a good music system will give a great look to this beast

I always liked Bolero Camper since it had been launched.
I like to put fat tyres with Chrome alloys and a Bull bar,It will surely look like a beast i say
And the interiors with Black leather seats,power windows,and a good music system will give a great look to this beast
So what is stopping you? Yellow plates? AFAIK in Karnataka you can get private registration.

So what is stopping you? Yellow plates? AFAIK in Karnataka you can get private registration.
I have no problem in getting that,but the thing is,my father is interested in the mpvs ,Thats wy we even stopped planning to get the Thar

I don't understand Mahindra's logic. You can have the Camper with AC & PS but no 4WD. If you want 4WD then you can't have AC & PS. The 4WD version comes only in white and the the first generation front end. The Scorpio Getaway can be registered as a private vehicle in Goa but not the Camper. What sort of silly logic is this from the RTO.

Top Bottom