Low Sales of Nano: Tata Pulls Up Their Socks!

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
It is amazing to see such a rapid improvement in the automotive TV advertising of India; this simply explains how much significance is being given to TVCs in automobile sector to attract audiences at a mass level. Not only by Tata, but many more manufacturers such as Ford and Volkswagen too. Tata Nano’s new advertisements are excellent but still, the one that was introduced first remains the best.

Drive Safe,
350Z

One more trick by Tata to boost sales of Nano:

Tata is paying Rs.1000 to the existing Nano customers if they bring on someone to buy a Nano. [:)]

One more trick by Tata to boost sales of Nano:

Tata is paying Rs.1000 to the existing Nano customers if they bring on someone to buy a Nano. [:)]
I just came to know about this scheme. I must say Tata is trying all trick to get blasting sales for Nano. I am sure this trick will work to some extent.

It doesn't sounds good for me

one should show their potential instead they are comparing this with scotters and bikes

shows how hungry tata is and they are doing all tricks to make it work but still ..... you know better

Too much gimmicks will only turn out to be reason for doubt among prospective buyers. Already they have priced it higher than what one would hope to pay. They should try to sell it mentioning its real potential which is easy maneuverability inside cities. It does nothing else, and I dont think any biker is going to upgrade to a Nano.
A probable buyer for a Nano will be someone who is buying a first vehicle and is new to automobiles, women or someone who needs a smaller second car to squeeze through the city.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
One more trick by Tata to boost sales of Nano: Tata is paying Rs.1000 to the existing Nano customers if they bring on someone to buy a Nano.
Thanks for sharing. It is somewhat similar to the scheme which Mahindra Two Wheelers is currently offering.

It doesn't sounds good for me
one should show their potential instead they are comparing this with scotters and bikes. shows how hungry tata is and they are doing all tricks to make it work but still ..... you know better
I didn’t like that either. But let’s not forget that target audience for Nano are basically the buyers from that class only and hence, through these effective advertisements Tata Motors has done a perfect job here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
I was going to update here and noticed the above post - Yes, the hard and continuous attempts of Tata to boost the sales of Nano have finally worked. Also there haven't been any fire cases, of late. Let's wait and watch the scenario for upcoming months.

Drive Safe,
350Z

presently 10000 numbers is outstanding figure with all woes of past , which means not only korean and japanese but an indian can also do it.

kudos tata and keep it up.

Top Bottom