Lights, Camera, Action - The Vedanthangal Trip

350Z

Core Team
Wow, that’s a neatly written travelogue and an awesome experience. I cannot think of anything pleasant than discovering a wildlife sanctuary in early morning. Must say, I am trapped in this thread because the wildlife always amazes me. Lovely shots too, please keep the pictures coming.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #17
awesome pics. just loved it.
Wow, that’s a neatly written travelogue and an awesome experience. I cannot think of anything pleasant than discovering a wildlife sanctuary in early morning. Must say, I am trapped in this thread because the wildlife always amazes me. Lovely shots too, please keep the pictures coming.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for your comments!

Action Points:

Now that the skies are clear and we have snapped enough, we turned our attention to the actions happening down below.

The guests were moving, lying in their homes, taking care of their young ones. While the family heads were busy bringing food and construction material, the home makers were busy guarding their to-be-hatched and already hatched young ones.

Here too, the guests with the flora in the back drop and their reflections in the water rendered some dramatic shots.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Great captures. Does this sanctuary have animals too? I love visiting national parks, but always regret missing out the Bannerghatta during my trip to Bangalore a few years ago.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
Great captures. Does this sanctuary have animals too? I love visiting national parks, but always regret missing out the Bannerghatta during my trip to Bangalore a few years ago.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks. No, this is an area only for Birds and the season is from Nov - Feb.

Epilogue:

Enough honours from our guests, cameras getting exhausted, sun providing harsh light and our reminders for breakfast meant we are approaching the end.

Yes, whatever begins has to end but what you got out of it matters a lot.

As the old saying goes, "No pain, No gain". Yes for the pains that we took, we got some really contending results. It also helped us revive our much crafted passion for travel and photography.

My next visit is some time next year. Signing off with some Random pictures.

We, the snappers:

DSCF5120.jpg

A little one:

Little.JPG

A Parrot:

Parrot.JPG

A Woody:

Wood.JPG

A solitary tree:

Tree.jpg

Our rides:

Rides.jpg