Jopasu Car Duster

Hey Friends,

Got a Jopasu duster for myself, you can buy it from snapdeal, ebay costs you 575 & snapdeal costs you 489. I got my order in 2 days. My friend tried cleaning his car & seems effective. I am yet to try it on my car, bad luck from past 3-4 days its pouring so did not get a chance to try as my car will be wet majority of the times. But I guess it is effective tool.

Santosh

Hi Santosh V, please do post a video or pic so that we could also see the results and buy it.

I have an doubt, after we use it for couple of times say 30 times, doesn't it get dirty and does it need any wash, if not required I guess it will spread the dust.

Me too thinking of buying this product. However, as Varun said, it would be better if we can have some pictures or videos of the results. I have used local dusters for my Honda City, however, it led to swirl marks on the paint.

Hi,
I have been using this for two years. It does need a wash after 5-6 uses (also depends on how dusty your car is when you clean it). It really helps me as my car is parked in an open car porch next to a busy road and gets coated with a thick layer of dust in just an hour.Wash it when you feel that it is leaving trails of dust back on the car. I cant comment on the swirls as my car has it, can be becuase it gets washed in office by a driver of another vehicle.

Hi,
I have been using this for two years. It does need a wash after 5-6 uses (also depends on how dusty your car is when you clean it). It really helps me as my car is parked in an open car porch next to a busy road and gets coated with a thick layer of dust in just an hour.Wash it when you feel that it is leaving trails of dust back on the car. I cant comment on the swirls as my car has it, can be becuase it gets washed in office by a driver of another vehicle.
From your experience of this Duster, i feel this Jopasu product is really worth the bucks. I have some ebay discount coupons with me, let me use them for this product.

Hi Friends, Even I had brought 2 Jopasu Dusters. One the big one in the video for External User. One Smaller one which can be used as a glove to clean Interiors. I have used it few times. Its very useful and cleans very well. The dust sticks to the duster very cleanly. You just need to shake it off. I dont remember exact price. I think 500 for the big one and 250 for the small one.

Hi, I have recently purchased this jopasu duster from a local store of Reliance Autozone for 470 bucks. I am finding it very effective & much faster in removing the dust compared to a cloth. It has got a long handle, and just one sweep covers a lot of area. It takes hardly a minute to clean the entire car[:D].

Hi Guys,

Varun I did check the effectiveness of the duster on my dirt filled bike & trust me its worth every single penny. As far its cleaning is considered it need not be cleaned until & unless its very dirty its washable. I would have shared videos as I mentioned earlier I get to see only droplets of water on my car than dirt or dust, but as you all are eager to get some glimpse, I will put my car in a closed parking & try to post videos & pics shortly.

Happy Motoring
Santosh

I bought the duster for 499 from snapdeal. snapdeal said estimated 2-3 days to deliver but it took 5 days to deliver it. the delivery was done by bluedart.the status was that they attempted delivery and will try again but i didnt get any call or they came to my house as someone was always at home. I mailed to snapdeal on 4th day after which it was delivered on 5th. Flipkart is much better in delivering however they dont have the duster.

Anyways about the duster, i am very lazy in washing cars and I dont keep keeper as i dont trust them. the fist thing they say while cleaning is they want the keys which really pisses me. It is like the maid asking for home keys. My car was not washed for more than 15 days and you all can imagine the dust. I tried the duster and in the first wipe it didnt pick up much dust and there were still dust trails around. however as the duster was picking up more dust it seemed to pick up better, or may be the layers of dust was reduced so it picked up more easily. the water marks still stayed. It took more than 5 mins to clean the car and it looks much better now. from a distance it is difficult to say that the car was not washed for 15 days however the water marks were still there, I think after I wash and then use the duster , I can reduce the frequency to 1 wash in a month. First impression is it seems to be doing the job decently.

Last edited:
Instead of washing you car. What i would suggest.
Dry mop with your duster to clean up loose dust.
Then moisten it on a corner. Not the entire cloth and see the magic.
After some swipes you may notice the moist surface might have dried up. Moisten it again.
The cleaning will hardly take more than 10 minutes.

Can we use same duster for cleaning of interior as well as exterior? I am also using Jopasu duster along with wiping cloth from Jopasu itself. I found it very easy to use especially for the car roof. My way of cleaning is always with water and then wipe it out with Jopasu wiping cloth.

Planning to buy one more Jopasu only for interiors as I am afraid using one for interior as well as exterior may spoil interior.

Please suggest what we should use to clean alloy wheel, mine is Plati alloy wheel which has good shine and I am afraid to lose the shine.

Washing bike with Head and Shoulder shampoo is a good idea? I cannot ride a white ZMR with dust.

Which is the best way to clean glass?

Top Bottom