Jopasu Car Duster

I have used jopasu 3 or 4 times but now it is all dirty and became black. What are the indications of cleaning or washing it. Anyone knows the proper way to clean it so that it do not looses its performance.
I think using the duster 3 to 4 times a day is not much needed, instead i could suggest you wipe it at the end of the day or next day morning.

If the duster stops picking up the dust, clean it with lukewarm water, if possible, use mild detergent for those dust to go, but you have to keep it in bright sun-light to get it dry!

I think using the duster 3 to 4 times a day is not much needed, instead i could suggest you wipe it at the end of the day or next day morning.

If the duster stops picking up the dust, clean it with lukewarm water, if possible, use mild detergent for those dust to go, but you have to keep it in bright sun-light to get it dry!
i am using jopasu from last 6 months. 2 times daily i use it.
till date i washed 3 times with mild detergent cold water and shadow dry.
and make habit to keep it in its bag after use

Thanks for the tip vishwas and sanju: [:)] till now the performance of the duster is impressive. It picks up dust smoothy and result is excellent. But to remove the remainings of rain drop we have to wipe the cars surface with wet cloth after jopasu treatment.

Me too got the jopasu from ebay for 499/- as i live in Shimla and roads are very bad here my car gets alot of dust everyday. I have used Jopasu 3 or 4 times but now it is all dirty and became black. What are the indications of cleaning or washing it. Anyone knows the proper way to clean it so that it do not looses its performance.
Don't wash it until it start lifting the dust. Remember, the more it dirtier, the better it performs. Well don't know much about Jopasu, but CA car duster needs a wash after at least 1year. So , I think as of now don't even think to clean it, just shake it vigorously before and after each use and try to use only once in a day or 2.

Before jopasu i was using this duster. It works well when its new but after some months it starts loosing its hairs and brakes into small small pieces which annoys alot. I did not liked it. [anger] may be it is jopasu's side effect. [;)]

I am using the Jopasu for past 6 months and its really wonderful. But somehow I feel its efficiency has reduced after I rinsed it in lukewarm water. It still picks up dust, but not in the same way when it was before washing. Any safe method of cleaning would be much appreciated.

I am using the Jopasu for past 6 months and its really wonderful. But somehow I feel its efficiency has reduced after I rinsed it in lukewarm water. It still picks up dust, but not in the same way when it was before washing. Any safe method of cleaning would be much appreciated.
I'm facing the same issue like yours, you have to air-dry(probably by using hair drier is the only thing which comes in my mind) as per instructions given in that cover, will try this again when i find time.

I'm facing the same issue like yours, you have to air-dry(probably by using hair drier is the only thing which comes in my mind) as per instructions given in that cover, will try this again when i find time.
I dried it by keeping it under a shade for 2 days. But even under the shade, the chennai sun would not have shown any mercy to it, I guess[;)]. Kindly let me know your results, my duster is yet to see water for more than 4 months!!. But, considering the usefulness, I may go in for a new one if nothing works out.

Figoian... did you get the items? Are there 2 set of cloths or is it only one?
Sorry that I missed to update the thread.

Yes, got it in just couple of days without any hassles, except for directing the Courier Guy to my address rightly. He would have called me at least 20 times to reach my place. Surprising to be Blue Dart!

The Duster is amazing, and should be proud to have such an Indian product.

I generally used to wet wipe the Car twice a week at least and wash it as needed. However, get so wild when I see those layers of dust on the very same day or next day of washing. Again, washing the car just for those dusts is most irritating. This duster makes it quite simple and vanishes those irritating dusts in minutes. So, I do it every alternative days and wet wipe if needed. Seems, I can stay without washing the car for weeks together, unless it rains and messes up.

@ebykkuriakose - It was One Microfiber Cloth. The combo was the Duster and One Cloth for 669, which is otherwise 477+230.

I washed the jopasu duster, soaked it in detergent for half an hour and then rinsed it in four five buckets of plain water, then sun dried it . This removed all the grime and dust entrapped in it since last one year . Performance has improved with it.

Also purchased a microfiber cloth glove(reliance mart) which helps me reaching difficult places in the interior.

Attachments

Top Bottom