India's Most Trusted Auto Brand

Most trusted auto brand in India?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #32
Since most of us are voting for Maruti as the most trusted brand, here's a question:

Say for a buyer X, the most trusted brand is Mercedes-Benz; but like 99% of other car buyers, he is not able to buy a Mercedes Benz and so ends up buying a, say, Maruti Swift. If X is asked "Okay, what's the car brand you trust the most?", what would he reply?

My question is simple, just because a car maker has the largest number of cars on the roads (in this case, Maruti with over 40 market share), does it automatically make it the most trusted brand?

^^^ a very good question indeed.

What you are saying is absolutely right. Somewhere or the other, sales figures do affect the poll also. Because more number of people own a particular brand, they will definitely vote for it, if they have had a good experience with it.

I voted for Maruti because they are the leader in this category. Others are still far behind.
The main reason behind this is because of the large sales on maruti.
In my opinion, maruti gained trust because of their cheap & low-maintenance cars. If the price had been more, then no one would have opted for a maruti!

Thread Starter #37
Isn't it a surprise that Hyundai is lagging so far behind in this poll? Hyundai after sales service is considered second only to Maruti's and apart from some i20 owners who are unhappy with the steering rattle issue, I am yet to come across a single Hyundai owner who is unhappy with his car or with Hyundai's service.

What could be the reason, then?

I would say Maruti because they have cars which are low on maintenance and they have cars which are priced so less that a below average person can also go for it. But then on the other hand TATA does have a say in this competition and stands in the first 4-5 ranks in the list.

The main reason behind this is because of the large sales on maruti.
In my opinion, maruti gained trust because of their cheap & low-maintenance cars. If the price had been more, then no one would have opted for a maruti!
True [:)]

But who is complaining. Here we are talking about trust brand and not the great or good brand. Again if anyone opens that thread, people will vote for MS because for many they are good or great [:)]

True [:)]

But who is complaining. Here we are talking about trust brand and not the great or good brand. Again if anyone opens that thread, people will vote for MS because for many they are good or great [:)]
You are right. People will vote only for MS.
But if we are talking about trust alone (which the title says), then it should be a tough competition among the germans.

own an indica Vista TDi-love the car,but hate the niggles and the ASS-hope Tata do something about these 2-if the aftersales was good the niggles could be forgiven-don't see the niggles coming down v soon[cry]

And guys noticed something?
In the above poll, all the choice/options are typed in normal way but except for Maruti Suzuki which is typed in Italics :stupid:

Thread Starter #44
And guys noticed something?
In the above poll, all the choice/options are typed in normal way but except for Maruti Suzuki which is typed in Italics :stupid:
I don't think so (unless the mods have corrected it after reading your post).

Top Bottom