Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed

Word is that Indian F1 tickets will start selling from 20th of this month.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Not confirmed source, but prices will range from 6K to 25K.

Dont kill me if they turn out to be a little here and there [:)]

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team

Bharti Airtel join hands with F1 to become a Title Sponsor for this event.

Announcing the association, Sanjay Kapoor, CEO - India and South Asia, Bharti Airtel said “A sports phenomenon that initially originated from Europe and went across the globe to become a rage - Formula One today enjoys the cult following of a whopping 500 million plus fans. Airtel - with its 200 million plus customers which significantly represent the young and vibrant population, is delighted to be affiliated with F1 to bring this international sports event to India for the time first time ever! Right through its growth path, Airtel has been associated with speed, performance, calculated risks and excitement, the very words that spring to mind when you think of Formula One. Hence, it is only natural that Airtel and Formula One together bring to life the dreams of millions of young and passionate sports enthusiasts in India, giving them an opportunity of a lifetime to watch the very first Airtel Grand Prix of India in person”. As part of its association with Airtel Grand Prix of India, brand Airtel will leverage several exciting entitlements that other prominent global brands associated with Formula One have enjoyed thus far. Formula One enthusiasts can look forward to a host of innovative offerings and initiatives by Airtel, which will be rolled out and announced in weeks to come.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #36

350Z

Core Team

Just received an image of their Logo.

Airtel Indian GP 2011 Logo.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Is that Bernie? He looks so prudish !! Anyway this is a good tap from Bharti. They never stay behind in the race to support major events in India[:)]

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team

Hello All, Following is the official price list of tickets for Indian F1 GP.

- Main Grand Stand: Rs.35,000 (20,156 Seats)
- Premium Stand: Rs.12,500 (10,230 Seats)
- Star Stand: Rs.8,500 (14,912 Seats)
- Classic Stand: Rs.6,500 (36,838 Seats)
- Picnic Stand: Rs.6,000 (8,000 Seats)
- Natural Stand: Rs.2,500 (6,500 Seats)

Tickets can be booked here: http://in.bookmyshow.com/sport/airtel-grand-prix-fone/tickets/

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #41

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed (Pg.3)

Guys finally i ve booked 3 tickets to Natural Stand. Anybody joining with me?
Congratulations. I’m yet to book one. Though wondering why parking passes aren’t available separately. Will have to rely on the Bus (Rs.600 bucks extra).

There will be security barricades extending up to 8 kms outside the Circuit. Only vehicles bearing parking permits will be allowed within the circuit network. It is advisable to procure the parking permit in order to avoid inconvenience while reaching the circuit.

Parking / Bus service Eligibility:

On purchase of 3 tickets and above you are eligible to reserve car parking at the circuit park.

On purchase of 2 tickets and above you are eligible to reserve Two wheeler Parking at the circuit park.

JPSI is offering Grand Prix bus services running from number of pick-up points in Delhi, NOIDA and Gurgaon directly to Buddh International Circuit.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys finally i ve booked 3 tickets to Natural Stand. Anybody joining with me?

Hmmm planning to go by flight? I am very much interested but too early to tell as of now , i may drop out if i have any important work at coll.[cry] Can you keep me as an option.:please:

Is it possible to purchase tickets for 29th and 30th?. Would there be a reduction in price?. Or, if one can't make it the 29th can we enter the circuit on the 30th without hassle?. Anyone in the know, please respond.

Is it possible to purchase tickets for 29th and 30th?. Would there be a reduction in price?. Or, if one can't make it the 29th can we enter the circuit on the 30th without hassle?. Anyone in the know, please respond.
Visit bookmyshow website, you can book online.

Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team

I'm guessing there should not be an issue in case you happen to miss a day.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom