In Which color Honda City would look Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
does this mean that i don't care for my car much??? [confused]
That statement didn't intend to point finger towards you. Generally if the car is exposed to the direct Sunlight often, the color can fade soon. There are lots of other factors which we shall discuss in separate thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have seen electric blue Honda City's here , must have been discontinued now! That color looks cool!

BTW better agree to what color they tell in home else they will blame you if something goes wrong with the car!:lol!:

Cherry red looks good but now becoming common next to silver!

Thread Starter #19
I have seen electric blue Honda City's here , must have been discontinued now! That color looks cool!

BTW better agree to what color they tell in home else they will blame you if something goes wrong with the car!:lol!:

Cherry red looks good but now becoming common next to silver!
i.e is why they have discontinued silver color.

Thread Starter #23
Booked an All New Honda City[ habanero red) today, delivery expected in first week of November.

@mods, may i open a new thread for discussing something related to car exterior care etc?

Hey that's great to hear , congratulations buddy! Expect the car much sooner actually , City does not have much waiting period!

You are always open to start new threads here.

Booked an All New Honda City[ habanero red) today, delivery expected in first week of November.
That's great to hear Anmol. Congratz for your ride.

@mods, may i open a new thread for discussing something related to car exterior care etc?
You have many threads where we discussed about exterior car care. Please check the threads below & if doesn't match your query, you can definitely open a new thread. [:)]

Maintaining My Ride - The Automotive India

Thread Starter #26
Hey that's great to hear , congratulations buddy! Expect the car much sooner actually , City does not have much waiting period!

You are always open to start new threads here.
thanks buddy.

That's great to hear Anmol. Congratz for your ride.

You have many threads where we discussed about exterior car care. Please check the threads below & if doesn't match your query, you can definitely open a new thread. [:)]

Maintaining My Ride - The Automotive India
thanks. going through the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations. A nice choice of color and good decision made. Feel free to create new threads but after performing a search.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Great choice ! Along with exterior care, we definitely want to hear about your buying experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom